.
.
.

*time skip*

School is boring as ever.

Yuzu just look outside the window, not paying attention to the teacher.

"YUZUKO!!" The teacher yelled.

Yuzu didn't even react and casually look at the teacher.

"CAN YOU PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE BOARD!" The teacher yelled again.

Yuzu just sighed deeply and nodded.

Then after the teacher looked away, Yuzu continue back looking out the window.

*time skip*

It was lunch time. Yuzu went to the canteen. Eat the lolipop she bought for herself. Harumin is busy so she can't go to the canteen with Yuzu.

Yuzu sighed of boredom. Then suddenly, she heard something behind the school building. She got up to check because she's bored.

Yuzu peeked around the corner and saw a male teacher forcefully kissing Mei.

Yuzu got a bit shocked.

'I have no intention to save her but that shit is so wrong' Yuzu sighed deeply again and show herself by walking slowly towards them.

The teacher saw Yuzu.

"What are you doing here, scurry along now." the teacher said to Yuzu.

Yuzu sighed again.

'I really don't wanna do this...' Yuzu thought and said, "shut the fuck up nasty asshole".

He's starting to get mad.

Yuzu could see his veins on his head and he's turning red.

Ew.

He walks towards Yuzu and raise his fist.

He tried to punch Yuzu.

Yuzu grabbed his fist.

"Look, Mr. Amamiya, I don't wanna start a fight here and you shouldn't go around kissing students here, aren't you a teacher?"

Yuzu tightened her grip.

Yuzu twisted his fist a bit and threw him to the ground.

He yelled in pain.

Yuzu just stomped his head to silence him.

Yuzu felt a pain on her arm but she ignored it.

"Next time, don't do that again" Yuzu said with a hint of anger in her voice and walked up to Mei.

Yuzu stare at her for a moment.

Mei was shocked at first but when she realised Yuzu is staring at her, Mei blushed.

Mei isn't hurt though.

Yuzu sighed and grabbed her by the wrist. Yuzu dragged her out from there.