"Fuck" he whispered, trying to think if he fucked up lately. He turned around and made his way to his office with his head down.

"Wassup Thomas?" He asked sitting down on the chair across from the wooden desk.

"For the past month you been working your ass off and I've been seeing improvements...So for that I'm give you next week off and you will still be getting paid"

A huge smile came across his face, "Oh word?! Thanks Thomas I appreciate that"

"Nah you deserve it now go on go enjoy your week off" his aunts uncle smiled as they both stood up and shook hands.

Zyair walked out his office and headed to his car, hopping inside starting the engine before driving out of the dirt parking lot heading towards the town of Detroit.

He pulled up on the block and seen Ailani sitting on her porch waiting for him. He park his car in the driveway and killed the engine. He stepped out, letting his dreads hang freely before making his way over to Ailani house.

"Wassup? What you want to talk to me about?" He asked walking on to the porch. He went to give her a hug but she slightly pushed him away.

Ailani looked at Zyair and took a deep breath, "The other night we talked about dating...well a secret relationship...I don't know if that will work either-"

"What the fuck do you want man?" He snapped growing annoyed with her.

"Don't curse at me" she told him staring into his eyes.

He quickly turned his head and sucked his teeth before looking back at her, "My fault but listen Lani I meant everything I said that night-"

"So your claiming me but still want to do you? I can't do anything-"

"Didn't you say no bitch is going to take you away from me either...period whatever the fuck it was?" He asked mocking her voice, cutting her off. "You claiming me too it's not just me...I'm sitting here wasting my time dealing with this shit man-"

"What you mean by that?!"

"I can do whatever the fuck I want right now-"

"So do you Zyair I don't care anymore!!" She shouted cutting him off. "I really don't!!"

"So fuck it then!!" he shouted back. "Your fucking crazy cause I'm deadass feeling you right now, always telling you how I feel and you questioning my moves like I'm one of these bum ass niggas out here son"

She heard his Bronx accent come out and she slightly got turned on but quickly ignored it. "You know how I feel about you too!!" She shouted.

"So what's the fucking problem?!" He snapped in her face making her jump. "Fuck this shit-"

"Then forget about it-"

"Nah man, you know I'm all about you, I haven't done nothing to you to second guess anything but since you feel like this shit ain't gonna work then I don't give a fuck no more I'll definitely start doing me!!"

"Go ahead, I will too!!"

For a few minutes, Ailani and Zyair stood on her porch having a screaming match, saying hurtful things to each other before he finally walked off.