Home Alone...

Melona is now 3,she is turning 4 Tomorrow.
.......…………...............................................................................………………..................................................................

Living with Markus and Ash.Yeah,Pretty weird names...They ain't so bad,actually they're the best parents ever.After some time I confirmed that the queen was in fact the Crown princes mother:------

Tomorrow I am turning 4!I went and looked around the house to see if I could find anyone,since I hadn't seen another human being in like FOREVER!,Luckily,I was familiar with it since ,a)I live here and b)I explored this place in the game,it is kind of funny how I didn't know what this place was for while I was playing the game.Who knows How I wonder up finding this place...I checked every spot but couldn't find anyone.Maybe they're at the Queens place.

Suddenly,I saw a shadow run past.A letter fell seemed to call down.Hmm,I wonder what it says? I opened the letter.

Letter

Dear Melona,

You might be wondering were we are at right now.....We are somewhere.Don't try to come it's dangerous for a kid like you to wonder outside....So I'm telling you don't leave the house!I prepared Breakfast,Lunch and dinner,they're all in the Ice chamber.

Love,Markus and Ash💕

....

Ice chamber!?It's called a refrigerator,I sweat dropped.But like my birthday is tomorrow and they leave me all by my self!Ugh,guess I'll be home alone......For today....

What do you even do when your home alone....I've always had someone to play with.I'll just Silk in the corner and debate about the meaning of life is.Nah,to boring.Maybe,I can read for once.....Yeah!I'll go to the Enchanted Library!

...

...

...

At The Enchanted Lirary!

...

...

...

...

Woah.This place is humongous.Such a sight to behold!Why didn't I come here sooner!!!!!Where should I start?I looked around and saw,this one particular book that stood out...Hmmm,that's odd.Maybe I'll start with this?
I went over and grabbed the book,not knowing what would happen next.

It was quite up high ,so I had to use a ladder.. Ok,just don't look down!*deep breath*In one quick swoop I snatched the book.It wasn't that bad I have the book.Now all I have to do is,go back down....Pretty easy,just don't look dow-"Ahhhhhjksnxk"Mysteriously,the ladder fell over......I made sure that I secured it.Somehow,the cables were off.....Ouch...I opened my eyes,and from the corner I saw a shadow again is that shadow the same one that made me fall and left me the letter?

I have no time for to answer questions ,just go back to the book.I sat down on the crusty floor,it was quite unclean,but still it was decent....Strange,the book has no title and some pages have been ripped out.It also seemed familiar like I've seen it in the game.The book seemed unsafe too, although being the curious kid I was I still read it....

It was quite boring,it was about contracts with unique creatures......And for some reason they all looked sorrowful....Suddenly,one of the ripped pages appeared back into the book,I quickly turned to the page....I read the page outloud....

"I will be there for you,will you be there for me?Oh sweet Maryam.Will we ever meet again in the mist of darkness....What about the countdown to death?You didn't follow the rules!Oh,you still have much to live for,but at last we're seperated....Never to be seen again"

What a strange paragraph.......And who's Maryam?Ugh,I wish there were more pages.....Unexpectedly,my wish became true,2 more pages appeared......Oh....And I read it out loud again,who knows for what reason?

"I am you,you are me.....We are The same,yet differ in someways......I will come,and you will weep.For you shall not worry since you will be able to have a endless sleep.....I will serve you,once you wake up.Don't question it,for I will be ...."

Ugh!This part is covered by the ink spill!!!!!I really wanted to read this...I looked around the page and saw a small print it said that "whoever reads this page of any other page they will be summoned a creature to make contact with,the creature will be the one on the page,as you see in the images,treat it however you want although if all does not work than you shall treat yourself to the old saying punish it when it does something bad,and treat it with nothing when it does anything..."

......What!?Creature!?I'm Only Four!!!!!And this Saying is messed up,in fact the whole book is messed up!.......I kept thinking and thinking.......Hmmm,What if-.......

............……………………....................................................……...................................................................................................

This was kind of short sorry.......
So any way let me know what you think might happen......

As always Thank you for reading  💕

Also I'll be doing this thing were I'll keep track of has many words I use....

Word count:816

........So,yeah.......