Secrets & Lies

Depuis le début

We spent the rest of the day getting to know the family before me, Lannan and Y/n went to find a hotel.

—————
A week later
Lannan's Apartment
Third person
—————

Y/n was over helping the pair pack for the new house. Which they have gotten approval for. The place was payed for and a small loan was taken out. They were already saving money by not hiring movers. Click was helping out. All while turning it into a video as well.

"Everybody just arrived Babe." Lannan announced walking into the room.

"I don't see the point in making this all a video. People move everyday!"

"I know, but you know Grace; 'every opportunity is a opportunity. Unless you chuck it in the ocean. Than it's a fish. People don't like fish.'" He mimicked.

"Keep our loveeeeee to a down low ok?" She asked,

"But I can't surviveeeee." He engulfed her into a bear hug.

"It's only what 8 hours."

"You haven't got your birthday present. I completely forgot." He pulled away.

"Well I did run away. To another continent." Y/n laughed.

"Sing for meeeee." He pleaded just as the door was knocked.

"This is why, I didn't tell anyone."

"But it's like an eargasmmm!"

"Lannan ew." She smirked. As did he as he went to answer the knocking door. She continued packing away all his breakables from his office. Behind his 10million play button she found a red box and a note.

Y/n,
I love you with everything I have. Once upon weeks ago, I promised you the life you deserve. One that where you will be treated the way you deserve. This ring, is the next step in my never ending promise. You know very well I don't do great on romantic gestures, and I'm trying my absolute best to remember everything I want to say and more. Hearing your voice in the morning in the shower, watching your hair sway as you walk down the stairs, listening to your never ending rants on Jane the Virgin and how you need more, smelling my hoodies on your skin as you hum us both to sleep, the way you gently wrap your arm around my waist when we kiss. All these are just small things that I've learned to need. I want to spend the rest of my life, loving you and all of our kids. Which I hope have your smile and your beautiful, clear Y/e/c eyes focus. I hope that have that crinkle in their noses when they concentrate. I never want to imagine a world without you. Which I would most certainly call Hell.

I love you Y/n. Will you do me the ultimate honour of marrying me?

Y/n closed the note and put it back and the ring. She didn't want to look at it. She walked out of the room wiping her tears and went straight to the bathroom. As she closed the door she heard Elliots loud voice echo through the apartment.

"Y/n?" He knocked on the door, "I saw you what's wrong." Reluctantly she opened the door and let him in. "Hey, what happened?" He asked as she locked the door. He looked at her questionably.

"I saw a box, and a note that Lannan wrote behind his play button."

"You found it?" He smiled.

"You knew about it?" She gasped.

"I'm his best friend what did you think. Do you like the ring?" He smirked,

"I didn't even look at it." His face dropped.

"What, why?!" He said in shock.

"I didn't want to invade his privacy."

"Fair enough,"