Chapter 31: I wasn't your boyfriend.

Start from the beginning

It is one of the biggest companies in the world. Adam is an excellent businessman so I'm not surprised that he would want to have shares there but I can't believe that he actually does.

"You don't know that?" Nicole asks me.

I shake my head. "No."

"I also heard it from my mum. It's pretty cool, isn't it?

"Yeah, I guess it is." I mutter.

****

"Amelia! I just got of the phone with Nicholas. He wants to talk to you about your outfit for the Met Gala." Leah follows me as I start climbing the stairs.

The Met Gala is the biggest fashion event in the world. It is a fundraiser takes place every year, representing fashion and art.

Each year, a theme is given and fashion designers buy a table then choose the celebrities that they want to have on it and invite them.

As Louis Vuitton's upcoming ambassador, I will be going them this year. This is my second met, 2016 was my first and I went with Versace. It was amazing.

I seriously need to call Nicholas back to go through my dress because it is important

Thinking about it now, is Adam the reason why the Louis Vuitton brand want to work with me?

Probably.

I know it's because of him that they, Dior and Fendi send me clothes and other items a lot.

"I will call him back." I tell Juliet.

"Marc Jacobs is having an event in two weeks. He sent an invite for you and Adam."

Again, LVMH owns the Marc Jacobs fashion brand. Too bad, I am not going to be in the United States at that time.

"I won't be able to make it."

"There's a charity tennis in Boston hosted by billionaire, Shawna Chavez. She wants you and Adam to be there. You also have-"

As we enter my bedroom, I sigh. "Leah, can we go through everything later? I need to get ready. Is JJ here?"

"Yes, she's waiting for you in the dressing room. I will go reply some of your emails." She answers.

"Alright, thanks." I take off my clothes and slip a silk robe on then head to my dressing room.

I already had my hair done this morning so I'm not getting it done again. It's just needs a little fix which I can do by myself.

JJ does a usual subtle look on my face. She knows my face so well. I love how she does it.

"I'm sorry!" I tell Adam as I reach downstairs. I spent two hours getting ready and now we are a little late to the gallery opening.

"It's fine." He says, putting his phone in the inner pocket of his jacket then he looks at me, his eyes going up and down my body. "I like what you're wearing."