Epilouge

"hi, baby" i say as i curl into harry's arms while he works on something for the company.

"hi, princess" he hums and gives me a kiss on my forehead. i smile at the gesture and grab a blanket for us since the house was a bit cold.

"what're you working on?" i inquire after i move my head to peer at his laptop.

"international business stuff" he replies and continues typing. i nod and cuddle into his side and just enjoy being with him. i move my head again and see the picture harry has hanging on one of the walls, it's from the day he helped me move into my ucla dorm. blair was an absolute wreck that day, she cried so much i'm surprised she was even able to take a picture of harry and i without shaking. my freshman year went really well, i suppose it was more of a junior year than anything else curriculum wise but i still got the experience i wanted.

my freshman year was tough, especially since school put so much strain on harry and I'd relationship. when your boyfriend is travelling all over the world it's hard to keep in touch but we managed and i got lucky enough to spend thanksgiving and christmas with him and gemma's family.

my hand touches my stomach where my scar has healed over the years, it's still visible but not as bad. i remember spending so many nights crying about how ugly it was which made me ugly in turn but every time i would say such a thing to harry he would just keep repeating "you're so beautiful, lilou. so gorgeous" until i stopped crying and just hugged the shit out of him.

harry has been with me through a lot and the same can be said about me for him. from travelling places with him, going to events as a couple, and having to calm him down various times i've seen the most of it.

"what're you think about, my little lilou?" harry asks as he shuts his laptop and pulls me into his lap. my cheeks heat up slightly as i realise he must've caught me staring off into space again. that's another thing that's changed, or maybe grown is the correct word, harry is much softer, not that he was ever mean. he seems much careful with me because when we first started hooking up it was all sex and no connections but that soon changed after going to new york and my appendix. it also changed a lot after the first time he said i love you, that was a big shock to me, but i love him too.

"you" i answer moving my hand through his hair. "us, i suppose"

"mhm, all good things?" he questions while he closes his eyes and lets me massage his head.

"yeah, just how we've changed. in a good way, but just how life has thrown us challenges and here we are" i smile. "still here, together"

"and i couldn't be happier to be here with you" he smiles and lays his head against my chest.

"me too" i say and kiss his head of hair.

who knew a random guy at a bar with a daddy kink would change my life like this. i didn't, but i'm glad he did.

——
The end.

I republished this book but like a year or two later that's probably why the story seems so weird if anyone is actually reading this lol
Love u