12

intimidation. the first word i could use to describe the harsh environment i just entered. the people looking at me with narrowed eyes as heels click down tiled halls going into conference rooms and cubicles. my tennis shoes squeak against the sparkling tiles as i look at the text that gave me directions to harry's office.

"ma'am, may i help you?" a woman who looks about her forties asks me with a tight smile. i watch her scan my outfit, catching on quickly that i don't belong in his business attire setting.

"no, i know where i am going" i lie and turn away before she could say much else. i wouldn't have been so rude if harry hadn't told me to be. he insisted on my not telling people i was here to see him because they should 'mind their own business'. after two minutes of looking i finally find his office, large intimidating doors and drawn blinds closing him off from the office. there is a desk near his office but the chair is empty so i push open the doors and find a very stressed looking harry.

"you're the best" harry tells me as he gets up from his chair coming towards me. i smile at the suit that always looks so good on him. i hand him the bag that has his lunch in it.

"since when did i become your mom? bringing you lunch and what not" i comment with a laugh, taking a seat in the chair that faces his desk.

"i wanted to see someone who doesn't stress me out" he admits and my heart breaks a bit. i frown at him and get up from my chair and walk around his desk. he seems to get my thought process because he moves so i can slip into his lap, my legs on either side of him. he inches his face towards mine, connecting our lips. harry is intoxicating with his lips, making my body react to him in ways i can't even describe. with so many of my other boyfriends kissing was ok or good, when kissing started they always wanted more. with harry, he wants more, but the new aspect is that i want to give that to him.

"you're too good to me" harry says as i pull away. understanding that we probably shouldn't be making out or doing more than that in his office. i smile at him and kiss his cheek. at this he blushes and i haven't seen anything so cute.

"it's only because you wished me a happy birthday" i joke and he gives me a smile and wink before reattaching our lips again. this time much more intense than the lazy kisses before. his hands moving to grip my ass, giving it a squeeze. one hand in his hair, as always, and the other one on his neck where i can feel stubble from slight facial hair growing.

before i know it the heated kiss is getting us both worked up. i lightly grind my hips on his growing bøner making him groan. his tongue explores my mouth with ease and his hands roam from my thighs to my back wishing he would just take off my shirt already. instead of being patient i decide to make my own move, i break the kiss leaving us both breathing heavily. i get off of his lap and kneel before his chair, harrys eyes widening as he realises my motive.

i grab his black belt, undoing it and he unzips the zipper of his slacks. i take no time to pull down his boxers exposing his pulsating member, i take my hand pumping only a few times before taking him into my mouth. harry moans as i swirl my tongue around him. his hand goes to my hair to pull out of my face, and to push my head forward a bit. he lets out another moan before a voice sounds through his intercom.

"mr.payne is coming in" a voice informs us, harry pushes a button trying to tell the assistant to not let him but it is too late. i hear the door open and then close and harry quickly pushes me forward under his desk as he pulls his chair in. his dîck still erect and in front of me so why not continue? i take him into my mouth once again and i can hear him sharply inhale.

"liam, i can't talk right now. i'm busy" he hoarsely says as i keep bobbing my head and i can just tell he is so close to hitting his climax. his hand slides under the desk and he grabs my hair which turned me on even more and it took all of me not to moan and keep quite so liam doesn't find out.

"what are you doing?" liam prods. and i can hear harry grunt trying to make it sound like annoyance instead of a moan of pleasure.

"headache dammit, so just get out" he barks harshly and as he does he pushes my head forward on him.

"okay chill" liam finally gives and i can hear his  steps as he heads towards the door. just as he does harry releases into my mouth, i hear a muffled moan that he probably used his other hand to cover it. as liam's footsteps become farther away i hear him say clearly enough so he could be heard:

"goodbye harry, goodbye lilou."

I'm awkwardly laughing right now
-florence