15

"harry, stop!" i giggle as i playfully hit his chest.     he gives me a cheeky smile as he moves his letter to make the word 'smile' on the board. damn his good play. i move my piece to make the word 'york'.

"is that even a word? it's more a place which i'm gong to in two days" he groans as he looks at his piece trying to make another word.

"wait you're going to new york? good to know" i say semi-irritated.

"oh, shit i didn't tell you? yeah i'm going for two days on business" he tells me for the first time.

"is new york nice? blair went there two years ago and still raves about it" i ask as i stand up from the couch and grab my now empty glass walking to the kitchen to refill it.

"it's lovely" he talks loud enough for me to hear. "wanna come with me?" he asks with a teasing smile as i sit back down across from him.

"totally. it's a bet" i tell him looking back at the game board.

"i'll get you a ticket. make sure you take off work" he says with a serious ton that makes me look up at him with furrowed brows.

"you aren't serious"

"no, you should come it'd be fun" he tells me and I feel my heart start beating harder.

"really?"

"yes!" he yells with a smile. i lean over the board and give him a kiss with a smile. he comes over to the couch crashing our lips against each other. his lips move against mine as his tongue moves against my bottom lip making me open my mouth. his hands move to my waist as the kiss deepens. his right hand moves down my thigh and i feel myself getting wet. his hand goes up my skirt towards my underwear.

"please, daddy" i plead as his lips move down my neck. he kisses behind my ear and i feel my breath hitch in my throat. he moves my underwear over and i feel his fingers enter me making me gasp.

"moan for me, baby" he whispers and i almost climax right then. i moan for him as his lips leave kisses making my skin feel hot. "fuck, you deserve the world"

my cheeks turn scarlet red as he utters the words to me, my body responding only to his touch.

"fuck me" i yell as my stomach tightens in knots knowing i'm going to reach my climax. he pumps his fingers faster and rubs my c.lit.

"well we have to save somethings for new york"

Hi I haven't updated in ten years.
Also this update sucks
AND to top it all off I might change the title
-florence