All Dat

Megan's P.O.V

"Justin Wustin!" I said while jumping on the bed.

He looked at me with a stern face and shook his head.

"Why are you like this." He sighed.

I laughed and shrugged.

"Let's go out. I'ma make you drive the boat. Ahh!" I stood up on the bed and started twerking.

"Girl stop." He said kicking me.

I fell on my head and I looked at him with a pouty face.

"You lucky the bed not little!" I said slapping his arm.

"Frrriieenndd" I heard jonathan yell.

"Jonathan! , Where is my son?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I thought he was with you." He said gasping.

"You lost 4oe?!" I hopped off the bed and ran into the hallway.

"4oe!" I yelled walking through the large hotel room.

"If I can't find my son , somebody getting fired and I'm not talking about justin." I said rolling my eyes.

I had searched the entire floor and he was nowhere to be found. When I got back to the Jonathan was sitting on the couch looking scared.

I grabbed my phone off the table and grabbed my jacket. "I'm going down to the lobby I'll be back."

I pressed the down button on the elevator and got on twitter while I waited.

When it dinged I looked up and got on.

@theestallion: I can't believe Jonathan lost 4oe 😭😭😭.... I miss my 4oury Woury . 🥴

I cleared my recent apps and locked my phone.

When I reached the lobby I saw some lady at the front desk with 4oe in her arms.

He looked at me and started barking. The lady looked back and smiled.

"Hi is this your dog?." She asked with a sweet voice but she also had a real thick accent.

"Yes. I've been looking all over for him. Thank you for bringing him down."

"Oh it's no problem the little guy was wondering around the 8th floor."

"Oh I'm going to kill Jonathan." Insaid still smiling.

"Well he's your dog. Have a good night." She said smiling.

"Thank you so much. I'm Megan." I said holding my hand out.

"Nicki." She smiled and shook my hand and headed towards the elevator.

I called Justin and told him that I was headed to the store.

When I got in the car I sat 4oe in the passenger's seat. and put my seat belt on.

"Mommy missed you 4oery." I said while recording him. "Did you miss me?"

He looked at me and shook his lil head. I smacked my lips and gasped.

"Ridiculous." I said posting the video on my Instagram story and on his doggy page.

I looked through the comments and couldn't do anything but laugh.

@yeaaahh.tee commented: Meg he sick of yo shit. He ain't get lost he ran away. 😭😭😭

I liked the comment and replied with 3 laughing emojis and and logged out.