Big Happy Family 2

Nicki's POV

"Are your sister awake?" I asked Kayla as she walked into the kitchen.

"I don't know."She shrugged grabbing an apple.

"Well girl go see. and tell ya mama to come down here too."

"Yes ma"am." She said while walking up the stairs.

I shook my head and watched my as my coffee filled up the pot.

"Good morning shnookems." I heard as I felt her arms wrap around me as she placed soft kisses onto my neck.

"Good morning gorgeous." I said giggling from the feeling.

"Did you sleep good my baby?" I said turning around and pecking her lips.

"I always sleep good with you wrapped in my arms."

"So corny." I blushed shaking my head.

"Okay but I don't care. Ask for my shit don't just go take it." Lyric said walking down the stairs.

"Girl it's a lil ass charger , your doing too much." Camran said rolling her eyes.

"Okay I'm doin too much but it's mine. You would be acting like this if it was yours am I right? Fuck , girl stop talking to me."

"Whooooo is you cussing at I don't care about nun of that. You come take my shit. I needed to see it for a lil bit. You got it back it's not broke. The fuck you doin all of this for what."

"Real is real Cam , stop sayin stuff to me before I smack you on my momma."

"Don't put shit on me. That's y'all mess." I said rolling my eyes.

"Girllaaa you not gone smack shit." Cam said walking up to Lyric.

"Aye. Go upstairs. Now." Meg said finally jumping in.

"But ma-"

"Girl just stop talking and go upstairs." I said shaking my head.

Camran's POV

I rolled my eyes and stormed up the stairs.

"Oouu what's wrong with you?" Jaila asked walking out the bathroom.

"Lyric really got me fucked. She was just going dummy about a charger. She take everybody shit all the time but when somebody use hers she wanna over react. Then she said she was gone slap me I don't give a fuck about nun of that."

"I told her she wasn't slapping shit and I meant it the fuck."

Jaila shook her head and huffed out a laugh.

"Y'all need to chill. Y'all don't even need to be doin all that. She do be using everybody shit tho. That hoe borrowed my crop top and I still ain't got it back." She said rolling her eyes.

"Seee. Her lil broke ass." I said laughing walking into my room

She really just had me fucked up tho.

Megan's POV

"You need to go apologize to your sister. She got a point you do walk around here using everybody stuff. Then want to act crazy." I said as I sat on the couch next to her

"Ma I'm not apologizing for nothing. It's my stuff she didn't ask me to use it."

She sat there on her phone with a straight face.

I looked at her and shook my head.

"Go upstairs and talk to your sister now." I said snatching her phone.