7/My friends

7/ Isa stays over

(edited)

Eva's POV
Yippee! Isa is staying for a week so maybe she'll see Trent which makes me so glad.

I arrange my room when I hear a knock on the door who could that be, I wonder as I walk to the door and open it to see Isa Making me squeal while I Lead her in and give her a tight hug. I notice her hair is growing again and she's gained some weight.

I let go and she says "hey bitch miss me" with a smirk

I reply "heck yeah I did" and I squeeze her again then I release her and lead her to my room to get her settled before I lead her to the Kitchen to see my mom and she hugs her as they explain pleasantries, Isa laughs Loudly and then my siblings run into the kitchen and greet her as well.

I'm so glad that she missed my family as much as they missed her. After all that I pull her to my room alongside some cookies for us.

Isa POV

Gosh! Eva's house is huge as in way bigger than her former place I mean her room is twice the former one and she has it painted pink. I'm not afraid to express the awe I'm feeling but as usual, She just Shrugs it off and hands me a cookie.
So, anyway I'm lying next to her on her queen sized bed and we are gossiping about Trent and other stuffs while laughing when she pulls me up and says "let's go downstairs I told Trent that you were coming so I'll just call Trent to come meet us." She says excitedly

"ok yeah whatever I need to meet this dude. You say he goes to our school so I'll probably know him." I say and follow her to the door where we put on our Slippers and head down.

When we get down, I see a guy standing and texting. He looks so much like Max I want to say something when Eva yells "hi Trent!! We are here."

He looks up and says "what up pink cheeks" before he walks over to hug us.

I notice he's got dark hair and making Eva she blush hard before she says "Trent meet Isabelle my bestie, and Isa meet Trent" he shakes me and smiles at her and me "nice to meet you" I say and we begin to chat like old friends. IU notice he's my type of guy but Eva really like him so I must keep to myself and behave for her. I mean Eva's real lucky to know him. I hope he treats her well but he looks so much like Max that Eva might be using him as a rebound.

-*-

At 6pm we go up for dinner because I need to take my drugs and sleep. When he pecks Eva good night, I am almost tempted to kiss him but I don't because of Eva even though he's probably a playboy

I know he is that hot and this is gonna be super hard I sigh to myself.

Trent's POV

Wow today was a little stressful with caring for a sick Stella and Dad as well. They both got colds

Plus, Eva's friend is nice but I think I've seen her at Isaacs before and she goes to my school as well but anyway she looked like she wanted to kiss me bad when I told them goodbye but I shake it off as I went upstairs for dinner so I could put Stella to bed and rest

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Also please follow me @Inemesitsweetie for more updates and also @highnmighty

SOTC=Liar- Camilla Cabello