11 ~ Being Yours... Ritually ~

Começar do início

Khushi felt her heart was racing like a train remembering his words.. and lastly when naniji told that after the haldi ritual, the bride and groom will not meet each other until the marriage happened, the grumpy face of Arnav made everyone laugh and Payal teasing smile.. Khushi smiled remembering all this. It's true, she is missing Arnav terribly..unlike the mehendi and sangeet night , how secretly both of them shared some blissful moment, but today there is no possibility of that. Until the marriage happened, Khushi will not be able to meet Arnav and this thought suddenly makes her restless.

As if reading her inner thought Khushi's phone rang showing Arnav's number. Khushi was in cloud nine, without a second delay Khushi pick up the call,

" Hei..." Arnav husky voice greeted her.

" Hi.." Khushi replied breathless.

There were a silence prevailed for few minutes as none of them uttered anything. Only their sigh and restless breathing was heard by each other..

"Were you sleeping?" Arnav next question made Khushi chuckle.

" Yes.. I am still sleeping and talking in sleep." Khushi's answer made Arnav laugh aloud.

" Hummm.. Khushi are you scare?" Arnav suddenly asked.

" Why should I??" Khushi asked surprise.

" Tomorrow is our marriage and after that.. We have a custody battle and more over you will be ritually my wife too.." Arnav replied in a no nonsence tone which made Khushi silent for few moments.

' I am not scared because you will be with me but it's true I am nervous..." Khushi replied honestly.

Khushi's reply made Arnav's heart filled with unknown emotions and suddenly he felt to rush towards Khushi and engulfed her in a bone crushing hug.. But he refrained himself..

" Khushi...please don't get nervous... I will try to be your side with every way possible." Arnav don't know why but uttered those words..

" I know.. I trust you." Khushi replied immediately making Arnav close his eyes in contentment..

" Khushi.." Arnav whispered making Khushi sigh ..

" Hummmm.." Khushi muttered..

" Khushi..." Arnav again muttered..

" what.. Arnav?" Khushi whispered.

" Call my name.." Arnav suddenly demanded.

" Arnav..." though Khushi was starlet by his demand but never less accomplices it.

" again.." Arnav demanded this time.

" Arnav..." Khushi smiled while lying down on the bed.

" Keep saying Khushi... don't ...don't stop" Arnav's demand make Khushi shy suddenly but she granted his plead.

" Arnav... Arnav... Arnav.... Arnav...." and without her Knowledge sleep took over Khushi .

Arnav sigh when he heard Khushi's heavy breathing through the phone and slowly cut the call whispering " Good night my wife.." Soon sleep took over him too..

************************************

Far away from Ray Mansion..

Mallik Mansion...

At the same time...

Sheetal Khanna was giving instruction someone in the phone and after few minutes she cut the call with an evil smirk.