Snowdust covered her mouth as joy filled her to the brim. "You're not gone forever..."

The golden ashes that formed a wolf landed on the center of the battlefield, scaring away a few vampire soldiers and amazed several Lycan Soldiers who gaped at the scene before them.

The glinting yellow that coated the wolf dissipated, leaving a white wolf with blue eyes. Sabrina gazed skywards, and howled at the moon.

All of the Lycan Soldiers transformed themselves into their wolf forms, joining in on Sabrina's howls.

Vladimir widened his eyes. "Oh God."

Then, Sabrina, in her wolf form, stared at Vladimir, sending him a low and dangerous growl. Sabrina's paws were flat on the ground, her blue eyes trained on the target.

Archers retreated from the forest and marched into the battlefield, aiming their bows and arrows at remaining vampire soldiers, who quickly knelt down in surrender.

"Sabrina has her powers," Serrina smiled, and beside her, was an astonished Hunter who lowered his bow and watched the scene unfold ahead of him.

Sabrina lunged at Vladimir, her sole goal was to put him to rest. Vladimir scowled and also lurched forward, running towards Sabrina with his claws prepared to be buried into her again.

Sabrina opened her mouth and there, erupted a roar that leapt across the field and knocked Vladimir to the ground. Vladimir was flustered momentarily, distracted for a second. Sabrina took the chance and kicked her four feet to sprint faster.

Then, she tackled Vladimir and set her jaws wide open, unveiling razor-sharp teeth about to sink an excruciating sensation into Vladimir's body.

Vladimir bit back the scream of pain as pang lanced throughout his body, consuming him. The rapid spreading of fire in his body placed him in agony. Sabrina began devouring his face, soullessly biting and tossing away his skin then she burrowed into his chest, vengeful.

Her thirst for vengeance slowly reached satiety as she continued digging into Vladimir, pulling out his heart, his organs, and crushing some bones.

Nearby, some wolves watched, unbothered while Archers remained their aim on the surviving Vampire Soldiers.

Eventually, Sabrina thrusted two paws in both eye sockets of Vladimir before she crawled backwards, exhausted from all the strength and force she had exerted.

Unhurriedly, she transformed back to human-like form. Then, she ascended from the ground and looked at her mother, her husband, and her friends who gaped at her dazzling dress.

She had a pristine white dress emblazoned with twinkling crystals. Her shoulder veils were semi-transparent tulles stitched to the shoulder pads of her dress. The tulles had a gradient of white and cerulean. There was also a sprinkle of gold glittered around the fabric of her outfit.

Sighing, she strode towards Snowdust and Divinity, and when she was close enough, she stopped and took in both of their reactions. Taking in a deep breath, she smiled, and pulled both of them into her embrace.

Snowdust and Divinity were full of bliss to feel her touch again, previously thinking she was completely gone into the afterlife, or death.

Blood World - Book Three ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें