Ch. 2 Like A Mirror *reupload*

Zane's POV:

I was speechless. I stood still, staring at him absentmindedly. Who is this guy, besides being a nindroid like me? Is he also one of my father's creations? If only I could attack him already, but then he doesn't look like he's easy to beat. I wish he was someone I expected him to be. Fighting a guy like me is so'.............overrated-

"Why did you hesitate?" A voice interrupted my thoughts. "Pardon?" I replied. "Well, it looks like you were going to fight me, but your impression shows you're scared of something" He continued.

"Don't be peculiar, I thought programmers weren't supposed to feel anything." I said which made me feel uneasy. He laughed, in a sarcastic way. I couldn't tell if it was real or not. "You're lying aren't you," he said, wrapping his sly voice through my ears, "I know that worthless Dr. Julien programmed you different from the others..." Okay, now he's being a fool, "How dare you talk about father like that? Weren't you created by him too?" I asked and looked at him in the eye. He looked down "Sadly, yes." He replied, looking at me again "But thanks to my leader, my life has never been better."

I stood perfectly still as soon as I heard it, "Wait, so you're not the Quiet One?" I said softly, then I picked on the wrong guy all along. Mr E scoffed, looking like he's annoyed, "Of course not," He answered, "otherwise you would ruin our plan. After all, it is my job to make you busy so that the others could get away."

The others could get away!?

I growled at him; I knew it! I was distracted all along, just searching for the answer, focusing only one thing and I let them get the second mask. What have I done? Even though I still have no idea what their purpose is but if they get the third mask were done for. "Guys?" I told them through my earpiece, "Guys, are you the-" 'THUD' my message got interrupted as Mr E pinned me to the rough, sandy ground, struggling to move. "Let. Go." I demanded him. "Not so fast ninja..." He muttered onto my face "I'm going to make sure your friends are going to forget about you. Just like ME!"

I slowed down for a second, what does he meant by that? Is he actually that lonely? No, I have to snap out of it, all I want now is to get out of here. I used all of my strength and kick Mr E away from me. He fell down but there's not a single damage around him. This is bad, that means he has a better advantage of me, that's why he could purge me simply. He's right, I am afraid. But that doesn't mean I don't give up yet. Though there's this thought that have been bugging me a lot.

"Were you actually that lonely?" I told him, but I'd rather look on the sandy dessert. "I mean I could-'Why would you think of that?! You know NOTHING about me!" he shrieked and took a breath, as if he was acting like a human. "How about we make a deal..." he continued, drawing his ruthless sword to me. "I suggest we fight, and IF you win. I'll tell you everything. After all, you wanted answers, right?" I feel annoyed, I do want answers, but his overconfidence is irritating me.

I decided I wanted to do what's the best of me. "No...I do want to know what is going on but I don't want to fight." I said, hoping I could convince him. He looked bothered and grunted, "Pathetic, I guess I'll just have to beat you without context" He said, glaring at me. 

"But can't you see?" I said, taking a step forward, "You're taking this in the wrong way..." 

"JUST SHUT UP OKAY!!??" He yelled, "We may be created from that sane man but there's no reason why you act like the boss of me. I'm not some sort of you brother or something am I?!"

"Well, maybe we are..." I croaked, something about that line made me queasy when I said that...but I'll let it slide. The nindroid though, doesn't approved of what I said. Instead he used his sword and yelled, "I've had enough of you ninja, I'd rather kill you than being part of your family."

I sighed, I never knew I could make it worse, so I'll just have to use the option that I have left.

"Alright then," I requested, preparing my bow, "Let's battle..."

A nindroid to nindroid battle, how bad could it be? If I wasn't that worrisome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter! I tried my best to come up and I can't believe that it took me forever to finish this chapter but I did it, yay! Anyways see you next chapter although you already know what's going to happen to them if you watched season 8 except that my story is going to be a little bit different than that. I hope you liked it. <3