🇩​🇦​🇷​🇱​🇮​🇳​🇬​³³

Start from the beginning

A few disgruntled sounds erupted in the room.

“He’s so cute!”

“I’m going to die!”

“I can’t watch this!”

All of them murmured in exasperation, feeling overjoyed watching how adorable little Namjoon is acting right now. His eyes were round in shape, his cheek been tinged with the pink hue and his face is glowing.

Everyone feels their heart almost combust at the cuteness, watching the leader’s interaction with Yaya. Still, an odd name’s choice but since Namjoon likes it, they’ll just accept it as it is. Nevertheless, they discreetly blaming Taehyung for the sappy name.

“Hello, Joonie, nice to meet you…” Taehyung performed with the plush further, moving it's soft hand – waving to Namjoon comically.

“Joonie happy to meet you too, Yaya…” Namjoon answered cutely and Taehyung laughed at his adorable reply. Namjoon made a grabby hand touch Yaya but immediately pouted when Taehyung quickly takes it away from him. An act of teasing the little.

“Taetae-oppa!” he whined while he squinted his eyes towards the male in protest. Pleading the male to give back his precious gift. “It’s – it’s mine…Yaya is – is Joonie fwen!” he exclaimed.

Taehyung cackled. “Really?” he prompts playfully.

Namjoon huffed. “Weally!”

Taehyung's lips curled into a meaningful smile. “Well, what will you give to me if I give you Yaya?” he implored in a teasing manner.

“Don’t do something weird, Taehyung!” reminded Yoongi, as if he can read what is in Taehyung’s extraordinary brain right now. That male is surely plotting over something.

Taehyung cocked his head to the eldest rapper, jutting his tongue at Yoongi's warning. Didn’t feel intimidated at all.

“Joonie wan – wan Yaya, pwease…” Namjoon begged.

Taehyung rose his brows comically, dismissing the disapproved looks given by Yoongi and the others. “Then, give me a kiss!” he said nonchalantly while he tapped his finger on his cheek.

“Kim Taehyung!”

His name booming in the room, shouted by his bandmates in thunderstruck – disbelief at his audacity and bizarre request.

Taehyung chided. “What?”

“What the fu –” Yoongi halted when he almost cursed in front of little Namjoon and he notices the piercing gaze from Seokjin, immediately getting goosebumps. “Fudge – it’s a fudge hyung –” he rectified himself, smiling foolishly at Seokjin.

Seokjin rolled his eyes at Yoongi's stupid justification. “Yeah, like I believe you!” He retorts. “Do you want me to list down the punishment for cursing in front of Joonie? You’ve been doing it a lot, Min Yoongi…” continue Seokjin with a grim voice.

And he averted his eyes towards the rest to denotes that it’s applicable for all of them too. Everyone cowered at the devilish aura emitted by Seokjin.  He really looks scary when he is mad.

Yoongi gulped at the threat, knowing that Seokjin will walk the talk. He sheepishly shakes his head. “It’s a habit and I’m going to be more careful. Don’t be too tough about it, hyung. You know that this is a common thing for a rapper. Dissing and cursing…” he tried to rationalize his behavior.

Yoongi then averted his eyes towards Hoseok, begging for help. Beckon over the male to say something, or at least nod his head in agreement.

Hoseok gives a shrug, feigning his ignorant. “Don’t drag me into this…” he said bluntly. When Yoongi hissed at him, Hoseok cowered behind Jungkook like a kicked puppy.