7. Here For You

Weiss POV

"Wh- what..?" I asked, sad and scared of what Ruby might say next.

"She was killed by three bear gangster faunuses that wanted her money. She refused to give it to them and tried to fight them off, they won and killed her and took everything that she owned on her. I wanted to track them down and kill those bears myself, but I didn't know who and what they looked like." Ruby said, telling me.

"I'm.. so sorry Ruby..." I said tearing up.

"It's alright Weiss, she was a great mom, always loved a lot of things, made everyone smile and bakes the best cookies. I wanted to be just like her, but... I can't.. I'm just an exact copy of her without the joy and happiness that she had..."

I gave Ruby a little kiss on the forehead and hugged her tightly. She obviously needs someone right now.

"But Ruby, you are joyful and happy. When we first met I thought you were just another annoying girl that only wanted to be my friend for money, but now that I see you and slowly get to know you, you are one of the most happiest person I've ever met." I reassured her.

Ruby looked up at me, her eyes were a dark cloudy silver but soon changed to a bright silver color. Her mood changes in her eyes. Those mysterious silver eyes. She smiled and leaned up to give me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed and hid my face in her hair, my white fluffy fox tail, swaying side to side. I can hear Ruby giggle and it was just the cutest sound ever.

We stayed in our position for a little while, just a peaceful silence while our movie is playing still.

"Where's your dad Ruby?" I asked.

"He's on a business trip at the moment. Right after we moved here, he had to leave. It's just me and my sis right now." She said.

"Oh, okay."

We watched a little more of the movie until it got boring.

"Ruby, do you wanna go to the mall?" I asked her.

"Sure!" She said, excitedly.

We both got up and decided to get ready, but then I realized- I don't have any clothes-

"Um.. Ruby..?"

Ruby was three steps ahead of me and handed me clothes that she had. I got dressed in her bathroom while she changed in her room. What she gave me was white shirt with two blue stripes around my breasts, a blue flannel, which is really cute, and some shorts.

I look really cute. I put my hair up in my usual side pony tail and look at myself in the mirror. I look at my scar on my left eye. I still remember who gave me this scar..

*knock knock* "Weiss? You done in there?" I hear Ruby call out from the other side of the door.

"Y-yeah!" I replied, opening the door and seeing this silly wolf faunus with her.. red flannel, black t-shirt, and ripped black jeans..

God she's hot-

We put on our shoes and head out to Ruby's pick up.

"Let's go!" Ruby yelled, cheerfully.

I smile, I love THIS side of Ruby, and if she ever needs a shoulder to cry on, I'm always here for her. She promised to be by my side, so I will do the exact same.

To be continued...