2. Hang Out

Weiss POV

I still feel kinda bad that I was a little rude to Ruby when she first tried to introduce herself.. maybe I can take her somewhere as an apology. Not like a date or anything!!.. but she is kinda cute too.... aAH Weiss ! Get a hold of yourself !! You just met her !!

"Hey Weiss, you ok?" Ruby asked concerned about me. "Huh? Oh! Yeah, I'm fine, just spaced off for a bit.." I replied.

We started walking back to our table that we were sitting at with all of our friends.

"Look who finally decided to come back~" the blonde wolf faunus teased.

"It's about time, the bell is going to ring soon and you're all missin out!!" Sun, the blonde monkey faunus said.

"Sorry, we just needed to use the restroom" Ruby lied.

"I call bull !!" Neptune, the husky faunus said. "Right?!" The blonde wolf faunus said.

"Shut it Yang!" Ruby threatened.

After about 20 more minutes the bell rung and all of us had to go to our next class. "Hey Ruby, what classes do you have next?" I asked her, "I got study hall then gym" she answered, huh. We have the same classes together. "We can walk together to our next classes then, since we both have them together" I said to her and soon we began going to our next class.

Study hall isn't all bad, if you actually have stuff to do, unlike Ruby, she is currently sitting next to me in the library with her head down on the table. "If you're bored, go find a book and read" I told Ruby. "Fine" she got up and started looking around the library for a book to read while I did my chemistry homework.

After 5 minutes of doing my homework Ruby comes back. "Find anything interesting?" I asked.

Ruby POV

"Find anything interesting?" She asked when I got back to our table. I was about to say 'yeah, you' but that'll be coming on too strong-

"Sort of I guess"

I sat down next to Weiss and began reading, I took a few glances at Weiss, how beautiful she is.. her smooth, silky white hair... her cute little fox ears tipped a bit of black... her pale skin..her ice-y blue eyes.. and I noticed a scar on her left eye, I wonder how she got that..? I kinda stared at her for too long cuz Weiss kinda looked over at me and I kinda panicked.

"I- uh.." I blushed and tried going back to reading, then heard giggling. I looked up and saw Weiss just softly giggling... god, is she an angel?

After study hall we went to gym class and boy, that shit was boring as hell. Our teacher just made us do warm ups and a bit of basketball. Not to brag but, Yang and I are pretty good at basketball, I kinda saw Weiss and some other kids impressed, mostly the girls..

School finally ended. Yang, Weiss, and I we're waiting for all of our other friends, since the gym was close to the front doors.

"Soooo~ during lunch, were you guys really going to the bathroom~" Yang teased us.

"Yes Yang!"

"Ruby wanted to know where the restrooms were so I showed her" Weiss kept the lie going.

"Mhmm, right, ok" Yang decided to let it go.

Soon after that the rest of our gang showed up.

"Ugh, finally, school's over" Jaune, the blonde coyote faunus said.

"Hey! We should go out to eat! I'm starving!!" Nora, the bear faunas said.

"That sounds like a good idea" Blake, the cat faunus said.

We all agreed on pizza, so we went to a pizza place to eat, then to the arcade.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to hang out, but I guess everyone beat me to it" Weiss said to me. "Oh really~" I teased. "N not like that you dolt !" Weiss yelled. I chuckled, "I'm only teasing." She crossed her arms and tilted her head up, and made a "hmph!" sound, "I was only going to ask to hang out as an apology for my rudeness this morning." "Aww Weiss, you didn't need to go through that with me, a simple sorry is ok" I said to her smiling. I could see her cheeks were a little red, was she blushing~

Time Skip

We all said our goodbyes and headed our separate ways, Weiss needed a ride home, so we hopped in my pick up.

"Where ya live?" I asked her, but she was kinda silent. I could tell on the look on her face that she didn't want to go home.. "Weiss..?"

"... can I stay.. with you... for a bit..?"

To be continued...