Things Citizens Of Gotham Have Heard The Batfamily Say

ª Saw Nightwing misjudge a throw on one of his wingdings and accidently hit Red Hood who turned around, pointed to the metal imbedded in his arm and screeched, "Bitch! Do I look like one of them?!"

ª Evidently, Nightwing wasn't in too great a mood as he just yelled back, "With that big-ass red bucket you got on your head?! Yeah! Yeah you do!"

ª Watched Red Robin pull a French press from his backpack and press coffee grounds with a red bull.

ª He took a sip, looked over and said, "I'm fairly certain I'm gonna die at some point tonight. I can't wait." Then he downed the entire thing.

ª Saw Robin stand on the ledge of the old clocktower and do the whole, "I am vengeance...I am the night...I am Batman!" speech. Except he replaced Batman with Robin, and when he was done, someone screamed, "Hell yeah you are! You're my favorite superhero!"

ª Robin didn't stop smiling for a solid hour.

ª Watched Batman go through a self-checkout in the store buying four separate first aid kits.

ª When asked why he needed so many, he simply stated, "The boys get booboos." He paused for a moment, picked up the Superman band aid box and asked, "Can I get another superhero? Maybe Wonder Woman instead?"

ª Saw Red Hood sit with Harley Quinn on a curb and talk about how shitty the Joker is. Harley broke down crying, and he obviously didn't know how to handle that, so after a moment, he asked, "...Do you wanna go beat him and his goonies up or something?"

ª Harley sat up, wiped her eyes and said, "Can we go get milkshakes after?" Red Hood agreed.

ª Watched Red Robin look at his un-extended staff and ask Nightwing, "Do you think if I hit the extension button mid throw, it'll hit Robin before it extends completely?" Nightwing sighed and said no.

ª Red Robin looked unconvinced and questioned, "Are you saying 'no' as in you don't think it will? Or 'no I can't throw it at Robin'?"

ª It was the second one.

ª Saw look at Red Hood and quietly say, "I'm proud of you."

ª Red Hood didn't know how to respond, so he just said, "Right on Ghost-Rider."

ª Watched the Batfamily argue in the middle of a Taco-Bell at two A.M. while Batman simply stared at the menu.

ª When the fistfight broke out over who ate more tacos from the box then was allowed per-person, Batman gazed at them and deadpanned, "Why are you all the way you are?"

ª Each boy turned to him and silently pointed at him.