Things Jason Todd Has Said To The Batfamily More Than Once

ª Hey, Barbie and The Twelve Dancing Princesses, get over here and help me. Yes Dick, I was talking to you. Who the hell do you think I was talking to?

ª You good replacement? I literally have no idea what he said, he was talking so fast.

ª Why don't you get over here and say it to my face pint-sized? You know what? I'll even bend over so you can reach my face. How would you like that two-bit?

ª Bruce, words cannot express how much I do not care. Tell you what, you give me two-hundred grand, and I won't put a bullet in that fucker's brain just because.

ª Alfred have you seen my copy of Hamlet? I left it on the stairs? Really? When was I on the stairs?

ª I'm only here for the free food and gear.

ª The weather was supposed to be clear tonight? Oh well, more fun watching morons bust their asses in the rain as they run in terror anyway.

ª Hey Esmeralda. Quit dancing around and fight. Acrobatics? Dancing? Same shit Nightwig.

ª How long has it been since you slept Snow White? How many hours? It's a goddamn miracle that you aren't dead yet. 72 fuckin' hours. Ho-ly. Shit.

ª You know what teeny? I died before it was cool. You and all the others copied me.

ª I have an idea about what would make me happy, B. Why don't you bend over and let me plant my foot in your ass? That'll make me happy.

ª You know Alfred? Sometimes I wonder how you manage to get into our apartments, but since our laundry and housework gets done, I won't question it.

ª I'm still only here for the free food and gear.

ª Dickhead, I'm running out of nicknames to call you man. What about Ric? Or Rick with a 'ck'? No? Yeah, that name sucks. I'll just stick to dildo and dickhead.

ª I don't care if the case is super important Sleeping Beauty. If Bruce finds out I let you stay up any longer, it'll be my ass. And I'm too fuckin' old to be chewed out.

ª Wow look at that. Bruce's spawn is angry about something. Shocker there.

ª Okay...the hug isn't so bad. Alright let go, I'm done being hugged. No, I'm not crying Bruce!

ª You bought me a new bookshelf? Alfred, I think I might cry.

ª Why don't you people understand that I'm not here for you? All I want is free food and gear.

ª I didn't mean to shoot him in the head! His head got in the way of the other fucker's arm! I mean, you have to admit, we have one less problem now.

ª Up yours Cinderella. Yes, I mean shove it so far up there it gets lost. That's what I mean Dick.

ª Did that little fucker climb out the window? He sure did. Get back here and go to sleep! I don't want to get yelled at!

ª I'm not above beating the crap out of a thirteen-year-old, you little demon. Let's go then. I'm not afraid of you. I fought Ra's, Bruce, Dick, and Tim, and I'll sure as hell fight you too.

ª We could always kill him. What do you mean that's not an appropriate answer? That's always my answer when it comes to that pale-bastard, Bruce.

ª Alfred, I don't have enough books for my new shelf. You bought me more books?! I'm crying now.

ª Give me the free food and gear! It's all I'm here for!

ª I hate all of you. I mean, I love you all and I'd do anything for you, but I hate you just as much.