Things Dick Grayson Has Said To The Batfamily More Than Once

ª Stop hating on my discowing suit! It was the 80′s! It was fashionable!

ª No Bruce I did not listen to you. Why not? Well, when have I ever?

ª Jason, little-wing, my baby brother. Please stop trying to strangle Damian. I know he called you driven-into-the-ground-robin. That still doesn't give you the right to-STRANGLE HIM WITH YOUR BELT?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

ª Timmy please take a nap. Okay, I'll work your case while you power nap. Is he out yet? Good, shut all this down and help me carry him to his room.

ª Damian when did we get a cow? Her name is Batcow? You're also a vegetarian?...Alrighty then.

ª Alfred will you-You've already made me food? I love you Alfred.

ª Did you guys know that I was Batman once? No one cares? Why am I not surprised?

ª If I asked nicely, would you stop being rude? Bruce, one day I'm going to sucker-punch you in your face and I-No I didn't say anything Bruce. Nothing at all.

ª Jason, just because my nickname is 'Dick', does not mean you can use it as an insult. YES, DICKHEAD COUNTS! WHY WOULDN'T IT COUNT?!

ª Tim how long have you been awake? You've been awake for 72 hours?! How are you even alive?! SCRATCH THAT! HOW ARE YOU EVEN FUNCTIONING?!

ª Damian, if you'll pour this itching powder in Bruce's suit, I promise I'll take you to the arcade. Kiddo, we can play Cheese Viking for as long as you want.

ª Alfred, how do you get blood out of white clothes? Bring them over? Alright, I'm on my way.

ª YOU KNOW WHAT?! I WAS A BETTER BATMAN THAN ALL OF YOU COMBINED! BUT NO ONE WANTS TO ADMIT IT!

ª ABBA ISNT EVEN THAT BAD, YOU GUYS ARE JUST BEING JERKS!

ª Bruce can I be Batman again? No? Not even for an hour? Rude.

ª You're a freakin' billionaire! Why are you buying knock-off cereal?! This is a disgrace to cereal! It is not the same! Don't you dare say that!

ª OKAY! I DON'T WANT TO BE THE OLDEST ANYMORE! IT'S NOT FUN ANYMORE.

ª WHEN I ASKED FOR BROTHERS, THIS IS NOT WHAT I IMAGINED! WELL FOR STARTERS, I EXPECTED BROTHERS THAT WERENT CONSTANTLY TRYING TO MUR-DER EACH OTHER! LET'S START THERE!

ª I love each and every one of you, but I'm about to, Flip. My. Shit.