Prologue

Mr. Arora...I accept ur proposal...she will be marring ur son...Vivian..

What?....Adu was confused...

We don't want u here at any cost...we cannot leave u like that also...so it would be better if we married off u.

But dadaji I promise I will leave the house after somedays...

I want to finish my college...and..

Enough...u will do what u r told...understand or else...we will kick u outside today only...

Adu ran away from the Hall...and locked herself inside the out house...

She cried thinking about her future...
.
.
.
.
.

"You made a deal out of your daughter, papa? " Adu asked him in a pleading still hoping him to say no.

"So, you heard everything...huh? Well so at least tell us how everything went...I mean did you both enjoyed? Viven interrupted again by asking this question with a smirk.

Laksh just laughed at her question...
" Adu, I know you are angry on me but beta! the deal was good, so accepted...moreover Vivian is a man, he needs you now. I just can't stop him from having what rightfully his."

Adu cannot believe her ears.....how can they do that to her....her papa whom she believed so much...sold her for a mere deal. She closed her eyes to stop all the tear drops that were about fall. Without any emotion she opened her eyes and asked...."So, for how much you sold me for Mr. Laksh Agarwal? "
.
.
.
.
.
“Deal? Why Vivian....why? Why you did that to me.... I... I thought finally everything is perfect.... finally I will get back my sanity but you again made a deal out of me? You again pulled me down to the level my life where I was before? How much I will suffer, Vivian? How much?” she wiped her tears and glared at her husband who is looking at her emotionlessly.

She smirked this time....“Remember Mr. Vivian Arora, I lost my soul years ago. Now it's just a shell of a living girl who used to exist. Now she is not anymore innocent helpless abused girl....but a dangerous woman who is ready to burn the whole world if everyone decides to go against her.”

Deal? She was always a deal for her family....or that what she used to think them....but everyone betrayed her.... even after everything...she decided to again believe but all she got was betrayal....but then she changed....changed into someone who ready to fight for her remaining sanity......

Some people don't sleep...b'coz they don't wanna sleep.... Some people r not able to sleep b'coz their past keeps haunting them......

Join Aditiya in her painful journey....

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°