"What?" She asked when she saw him smiling. "Nothing. This is so you. That's all." He said looking around.

She laughed removing her towel. "Do you want to shower?"

"You go first."

She gulped getting the courage to say the following statement. "We...we can shower together."

"Oh," he said in astonishment.

"If you don't...I don't know why..."

"Okay."

"Okay." She reassured with a grin.

Her heart was beating out of her chest when she turned on the water. "Is this okay?" She asked wondering if the water was too hot.

"It's perfect."

"I only have fruit smelling shampoo and body wash. Sorry." She laughed handing him a bottle.

"Smells better than the one I have."

She looked at his torso and saw a small bruise on his stomach. "I hate that asshole." She said with anger.

"Hate is a strong word."

"Well, I do. I hate him for hurting you."

"I hate myself."

She stopped scrubbing her hair and looked at him. "What? Why?"

"Because I can't ever defend myself. I'm a loser."

"You aren't. You're just too nice and kind something they wouldn't know about."

"Thank you." He smiled.

She rinsed out her long hair and let him get in the water. They rubbed against each other for a split second and it made her weak to the knees.

Jimin had his back towards her. He finished rinsing his hair and poured some body wash in his palm. He rubbed his body and tried to reach his back, but struggled.

Nayeon reached over and scrubbed his back for him. Jimin flinched a little startled. "Sorry. I'm just trying to help."

"Oh, okay, thank you."

She ran her fingers up and down his spine slowly. "Is...is everything okay?" He asked quietly.

"Yes, I'm sorry. I'm just trying to look for scars."

"Scars?"

"You're an angel. You must have scars from your wings."

Jimin smiled looking down at his feet. He turned around to face her with red cheeks. "Want to dance?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"In the shower?" He snorted.

"Yes. In the shower."

He bowed laughing while extending his hand to her. "Can you do me the honor to dance this piece with me?"

"But, of course." She grinned.

They messily dance in the tight space while laughing at each other. It wasn't until the water started turning cold that they got out.

She handed him a clean towel and wrapped one around her body as well. "You can wear one my pajama bottoms. I buy mine so they should fit you." She told giving him a pair.

"Thank you. That's so nice of you." He said.

They faced away from each other while drying their bodies and getting ready for bed. Jimin had just finished sliding his pants on when he accidentally hit her countertop nearly knocking her lamp down.

"I'm-I'm sorry." He said catching it before it fell. He had forgotten that she was still getting dressed and saw her in her underwear with a shirt at hand.

She was facing a mirror so he could see her reflection. He blushed quickly looking away from her breasts.

"I-I didn't mean to. I-"

She walked over to him and dropped her shirt at his feet. He looked up with the red tint spreading all over his body.

She got on her tippy toes and planted the sweetest kiss on his lips. "I love you too much for one life only." She said as she pulled away.

Jimin was breathless at the kiss and he didn't know how to react to it. He loved her in a way he couldn't describe, but he knew it wasn't in a way he loved Yoongi.

"I want to sleep with you. I don't mean have sex. I mean it in the most innocent way there is. I want to kiss you goodnight, lay on your chest, feel your breath against my head and fall asleep next to you. I want to hold you just in case I don't get to anymore. I want to know if you kick or snore when you sleep. Or whether you steal the blanket away," she laughed with tears in her eyes.

"I want to be the last thing you see at night and the first thing you see in the morning. Just for tonight at least."

He nodded his head and she smiled even bigger with the sadness overflowing her eyes. She quickly ran to turn off the lights and didn't even bother to wear a shirt.

It wasn't like Jimin cared and neither did she. There was nothing sexual about their relationship and she was okay with that.

He laid on her bed and she pressed her body against his. Her hair was still wet from the shower, but he didn't care.

A few seconds went by and she straightened up to plant one last kiss on his lips. After pulling back she looked at him. The moonlight was shining through her window so she could see him perfectly and the tears streamed her face.

Nayeon kept looking at him without the desire of ever looking away. She swore on everything she loved, that she didn't feel the need to ever look at anyone again if she could only stare at him.

And he didn't know, but she was happy by simply looking at him.