"Come in. I'm by myself don't worry."

Jimin nodded walking towards her. He kept looking at the ground embarrassed since she was in her undergarments.

"I'm in the swimming team so I have access to the pool 24/7. I like to practice at night when I'm overthinking. It helps me sleep afterwards."

"I didn't know you were in the team. Why didn't you tell me? I would've come to support you." He said while fidgeting with his fingers.

"You can look." She stated. His eyes slowly traveled up her body. She was in white panties and a white unlined bra. Her breasts were visible through the wet fabric.

They both blushed deeply, "Okay." He finally responded. "Do you...want to swim with me?" She asked biting the inside of her lip.

"Sure." He responded. He started removing his clothes and Nayeon couldn't help to smile sheepishly.

When he was stripped down to his boxers they met eyes. She admired him like she was looking at the universe itself. Like a blind man was looking at light for the first time. And her smile was so big and bright it spilled love.

"You're so beautiful." Jimin commented. He didn't mean it in a sexual way. She was simply beautiful in the most innocent way.

She stretched her hand out and he took it as they walked to the pool. "I stand by what I said. You're the sweetest man I've ever met."

They stayed swimming in the pool for a while. The whole time Yoongi didn't cross his mind and for that he was thankful.

"I know you're upset," she said while floating and sat staring up at the ceiling. They had been swimming for so long that now they were just relaxing.

"Maybe." He said remembering his cruel reality.

She stood up and the water got right under her breast. Then walked towards him go cup his face in her tiny hands.

"Stop crying, stop feeling sad and go out there to fight your battle. You're the type of person that is beautiful when smiling. You deserve to be happy. You've always been so strong and have never given up on anyone so don't give up on yourself. You deserve to fight for you only. Fuck whoever hurts you and fuck whoever doesn't want a perfect man as you."

Jimin wrapped his arms around her frame snuggling closer to her. No words came out of his mouth. He just felt at peace in her arms.

"Do you want to go to my room?" She whispered. She could feel the tips of her ears her red and she was glad they were still hugging so he didn't see this.

"But, what about your roommate?" He wondered.

"She snuck out with her boyfriend. I know she won't be back for the night."

Jimin took a few seconds to respond. At last he did, "Okay." Because what was the point of going back to his dorm to cry himself to sleep?

They got out of the pool and she handed him her towel. "I've got an extra one in my lockers. Let's go."

He followed her behind to get her towel. Then they tiptoed to the front door. "On the count of three we run outside. My room is just across on the building ahead. Ready?" She grinned.

"Ready." He said with a smile.

As soon as she opened it they sprinted out in the cold barefooted and wet. They giggled and acted like little kids until they made it to the next building.

"That was so cold." Jimin shivered.

"Hell yeah. Come on it's warm in here." She told sliding her key to the door. The room smelled like honey, her bed cover was white with blue flowers and on her side of the wall she had posters from random k-pop groups.