Jimin finished and looked at mini.

Daddy is the boy was a prince?- she asked while jimin just looked at y/n.

Y/n looked at Mini caressing her cheeks,

Yes baby.... He was.... And he will always be a prince for her who saved her- she said looking at him while he just give her his soft smile.

Wahhhh..... Daddyyyyy its a amazing lovely storyyyyyyy. I love it- she said hugging both of them.

I am glad you love it mini but now go sleep. You should rest- jimin said pecking her forehead. Mini nodded.

Mamma can we go to daddy office.... I am missing him- mini said hugging her mama tightly as y/n was tolerating her behavior from 30 minutes.

Ok ok.... Now go get ready we are going- she said finally giving up as she know that her little daughter not going to give up.

Yeaaaaaa!!!!!..... Mamma don't go without meeee.... I wouldn't be late- mini said running off to her room for getting ready as y/n same as.

They both get ready and got out from the house.

DADDDYY!- jimin got surprised seeing his both princess in his office.

Mini hug him as he picked her up in his arms.

Jimin get up looking up y/n and hugged her tightly so he can gain some comfort. She hugged her back kissing his lips as he kissed back secretly.

How you came y/n? You know its getting dark. You shouldn't be here- he said placing mini down who whine.

She was missing you soo much as much as I so why not?- y/n said hugging him again.

I love you soo much my baby- he said.

Daddy can we go to beach?- mini said cutely as she know that he can't able to say no to this.

Jimin and y/n both laugh at their princes behavior.

Yeah we should go and we are going noww- he said picking up his coat from his chair.

Are you sure jimin- she said making him look to meet her concern eyes.

Ohh y/n I am fine... I am not that tired- he replied as he read the thoughts of about what she is thinking.

She smile.

They were enjoying as suddenly mini run to the side of shore where were little heavy waves.

MINIII!- both yelled running towards her to make her stop.

They pulled her from the waves as y/n got on her knees

Why you go their? You know its dangerous? What if something happened to you huh?- she said scolding her who were looking down.

I am sorry mamma. I am really sorry. I wouldn't do it again... I promise- mini said hugging her neck tightly.

Jimin smile at her as she also got in his knees.

What were you doing there?- he asked.

I was taking some seashells. They were sooo cuteeee- mini said with a pout.

Jimin smilled widely

Well they are beautiful baby- y/n said looking at them.

I really can't believe it like how she was type of. Always soo cute- she said hugging his waist from side as they were looking at their daughter who are now 17 year old, graduating from her higher school.

They were memorizing the memories of their lovely daughter looking at her from down as she was going to give her speech of the day.

Yeah you are right baby.... She was always a different ans honest girl... Just like you- jimin said looking at her daughter in thoughts that how childs grow fast.

Good morning everyone- she stopped for a little as she just look in front of his family, his parents who were giving her thumbs. She nodded.

Good morning everone. As we know we are here for our graduation day. I am really happy that I am going to be free. I would like to do thanks to my teacher and at last my mamma and daddy.... Who always gives me support to go ahead and never look back, who taught me what is right and what is wrong. Thank you my mamma and daddy. I love you soo much- Mini said bowing leaving the stage.

Amma, daddyyyy!- Mini said running in both of their arms.

I am finally graduate. Can we go and celebrate?- she asked as both of us nodded.

Enjoying your life with the one you love is everyone want and here was same as her. Y/n was now soo happy with her small family and she felt lucky to have them both in her life. A little girl who are now 17 who love her parents and making them feel proud.... What else they both want and A husband who always care of both of them everytime. Always do the best so they can live happy. Always support her wife and.... always protect them both.
Jimin really love it.

In those previous year everything were going good. Her both father is fine and mother also. Jimin was a moree famous as he were a successful person. And about sehun tell her that he will leave her, he is in paris. Staying their forever with mina. They both are married now and living their life with their sun who was 5 year old. And y/n she was working as a personal assistant of jimin.

Everything were soo good ...... Like perfect and it will because she doesn't want anything more then their happiness.
And she will love them both till she die and would never going to leave them.

Soo finally. Fews guys wanted a epilogue and like I said I will do it if you want.. Sooo here you goo.

I hope you all really like it.

In this story, I am really sorry about my every mistake. Its my first and I will try my best in my next ff of jk.

I am really thank full for all the guys who supported me with their all heart even I don't deserve it as I am not now a great or best writer but thanks guys.

Its really making me cry as I am doing really hard to stop. I am soo happy but also sad that its finally finish and you all liked it.
Thank you again guys.

Soo, guys if you have any question relate to this or me that you wanted to know, send me on comment or in message so I can able to give your all answers.

Thank you soo much guys.