𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13

Masky's POV

Well, Slender made Hoodie and I take (Name) to her room. And I honestly, think she's nice and pretty.

'SNAP OUT OF IT, MASKY!!! YOU JUST MET HER!!' I mentally slapped myself.

We finally reached her room, "Alright, this is your room. Hoodie and I will be going to our rooms here in a bit. Mine is on the left of yours and Hoodie's is on the right. Next to mine is Jeff's and next to Hoodie's is BEN's. If you need something, just come and find us, ok? Just be careful when you wake Jeff up, it can be a living hell for you." I laughed at the last part.

She nodded slowly.

Hoodie and I made our way to the door, getting ready to walk out, when I put my hand on Hoodie's shoulder, telling him to wait. I turned around to face (Name) once more, "Oh and by the way, decorate as you wish and when you're done, find Slender, ok? He should be in his office, if he didn't tell you." I smiled softly under my mask.

She smiled softly, "Ok, thank you, Masky and Hoodie." We both nodded and went to our rooms for the night.

"'Night, Masky." Hoodie said.

"'Night, Hoodie." I said tiredly. I made my way into my room, removed my mask, jacket, jeans, and shirt. I put on some shorts and slept without a shirt.

'I wonder if Slender will let her stay, she seems nice. Oh well. Only time will tell... I guess' Was my last though before I let sleep take over.