Chapter Three

(Y/n P.O.V)

I find myself in the middle of nowhere surrounded by a black void. Where the hell am I? Please don't tell me that I'm in a new fiction world. Game of thrones? Maybe Star Wars, by how I'm surrounded by black, making looks like space. Suddenly a calm masculine voice sounded around me, calling my name. I look everywhere, trying to find who was calling me, "Y/n..." I begin feeling afraid, "Who are you?...Show yourself!" a bright light suddenly appears out of nowhere in front of me, I put my hands on my eyes trying to block the light.

The light starts to die and a figure stand before me, I move my hands away and a small gasp escapes from my lips. The man before me was large but delicate at the same time, his features were sharp, he has long white hair with yellow shinny eyes. He was wearing a long white robe, flowing around him, like it was made of pure starlight. He was beautiful, "Hello young one." I took a step back, not knowing if this man was here to hurt or something, "W..Who a..are you?" I was mad for myself for making my voice came out weak, he gives me a lovely smile "Don't be afraid child. My name is Eru Iluvatar, the creator of Middle-Earth." what...HE'S THE FUCKING ERU ILUVATAR?? Oh my god...so this whole world it's true?! But what about Tolkien? He's the one how created these stories. Eru must had notice my mind going crazy because he took a step towards me and put his hand on my cheek, making my whole body calm down. "W..What's going on? How this is possible? Middle-Earth is just a fairytale." he sighs and gives me a little smile "This world it's not just a fairytale...As you know, Tolkien it's the author of Middle-Earth stories in your world, am I right?" I nod slowly "Well Tolkien is me." "WHAT?!" I interrupted him, making him looking at me with a frown. I look down "Sorry..." he nods "As I was saying, Tolkien is me. Before this all stories had happened, even before I created the valar. I found a portal that gave to the dimension of your world, there I was mesmerized by the things and cultures had found. I've met all the Gods in every culture and made a new alliance and friends...I knew that the future events that would happen in Middle-Earth so I wrote the stories that you know about Middle-Earth as Tolkien so the legends would live forever." I was speechless with this new information I just received. So, Tolkien was Eru all the time? There is another DIMENSION?! AND THERE IS MOTHER FUCKING GODS IN MY WORLD??!! Shit...I think I'm going to hell with all the shit I made. "Jesus....So why am I here? In Middle-Earth?" he took a deep breath and sigh "Well....You've come from lineage of powerful witches, you are the most powerful that existed in your family. I've sent you here to help keep this world at peace, to help people find their peace." a loud laugh falls from my mouth "Me a witches? That's a good joke!" my laugh stop when I saw the serious face that he was giving me "Shit..you're serious. How I could help them if I didn't even know I was a witches? I don't even know how to control my powers." "You will learn with time." suddenly other voice sounded around us, calling for me "Well child, it's time for you to wake up. Until next time." "Wait!!" but he was already gone and everything around me starts disappearing.

My eyes shot open and saw Tauriel trying to wake me up, "My Lady wake up. You will be late for dinner." she grabs my hand and lead me to the bed where was laid there a beautiful red gown, she helps me change and put my hair in a lovely braid. After that she leads me to where dinner was going to be serve. With all this run, I didn't have time to process what Eru said to me. Where were I? Was he in my dream?

We stopped in front of a huge wooded door, Tauriel said something in elvish to the two guards and they open the doors. We walk inside and sitting at the table was a pissed Thranduil, with a glass full of wine, Tauriel shove me inside and leave. I stay there quiet, looking around, not knowing what I should do, "You're late." he said with an angry voice "Yeahh...sorry about that, I fall asleep." he rolls his eyes and point to a chair beside him "Sit!...Let me say this once, you will never be late again. My patience is thin with this type of things." I roll my eyes "Yes, your majesty." I said sarcastically. Servants started serving the meal, there were several foods, fruits, salads, bread and others things. I wait until Thranduil have the first bite then I begin eating.

The dinner was quiet, Thranduil never look in my way. I finish quickly, not being very hungry, I take this opportunity to take a better look of him. I'm not going lie, he is really beautiful, with his long silver hair and those ocean eyes, he is breathtaking. But that arrogance it's not very attractive, he was so different when I woke up, rubbing my cheek softly, helping me sitting up. Seriously I don't know what happen for him change so tragically, a sigh falls from my lips grabbing Thranduil attention "Don't you like the food?" I look down to my plate, seeing it's looks almost untouched "Oh no, it's really good but I'm not hungry." he looks to me with a concern in his eyes "Do you feel ill? Maybe I should call the healer after dinner." I shook my head "No...i'm fine maybe I just need a bit fresh air." he nods and stand up, giving me his hand "Come with me." strange....now he's nice to me? I grab his hand and follow him outside.

Outside was a magnificent garden, with variety flowers and plants. We walk to a small fountain in the middle of the garden and sit there. We stay there for a while in silence, after a moment "Are you feeling better?" he asks, scratching his head "Yes I am. Thank you." I give him a small smile "Look I want to apologize. I should have been more nice to you." well,well never in my live I would believe that King Thranduil would apologize "I forgive you. I understand that my story would be a bit strange for you." he gives me a smile, a true smile. We start talking, he asks what my world looks like, I laugh so much when I told them about cars, planes and other technology, seeing his pure curiosity face, saying that would be great to take an army to the battlefield and other things.

After a while I start to yawn, "Well it's late. I will take you to your chambers." he said, standing his hand for me to take it, I nod and grab his hand, letting him lead me to my room. As we walk, I start to think if I should tell him about my dream of Eru, maybe it's better if he didn't know, it would only freaking him out more. We arrive to my chambers, he grabs my hand and kiss it, I feel my face turning red "Sleep well, My Lady." I nod, saying a small thank you and enter my room.

After closing the door, I change really quick to a nightgown and jump into the bed. I cuddle in the soft's blankets and pillows. Maybe Thranduil it's not that bad, I sigh and let sleep take over me.

(Thranduil P.O.V)

I walk to my office, still having some work to finish. I sit on the chair, grabbing some papers but I couldn't concentrate on the words, all that was on my mind was Y/n. Remembering the lovely sound of her laugh, how her soft skin contrasted with her beautiful red gown.

Oh valar, what's happening to me? I can't have feelings for this human?! Maybe I will give her a change, letting her settle down and learn our culture.

I grab a glass of wine and walk to the fireplace, looking to the flames, thinking about her. Oh my Eru, I'm fucked.