Chapter Two

(Thranduil P.O.V)

I was sitting on my throne, waiting for Mithrandir to came in. I put my hand on my face, letting a sigh fall from my lips. What on the Valar it's going on?! First there's a Human yelling that she is from another world and know Mithrandir appears of know where, saying that someone has arrive to Middle-Earth. This is crazy, so much had happened to me this millennium, the death of my wife, my son leaving me for seek adventure after the battle of the five armies and now this. If this little human right, why is she here?

The sound of doors opening interrupted my thoughts, I look up and see Mithrandir walk to the throne. I sit more straight, lifting my head high, "What is it this time, Mithrandir?" I said with a bored voice, "King Thranduil. I've come here to talk about a certain human that you found in your forest." I sigh and shake my head "The human that was found in my forest it has lost her mind. Maybe the poison that the orc's dagger had corrupted her, I wouldn't be surprised since edain are so fragile and weak." Mithrandir looks to me with a confused face "What do you mean she have lost her mind? What exactly it she saying?" I lift my right hand and start playing with the rings on my fingers "When she woke up, she looked confused and afraid but when I ask her which village that was she from, she said 'I'm not from this world'. Tell me Mithrandir, do you believe her?" he looks down, seeming lost in thoughts. He begins murmuring something under his breath, "She might be right...The Valar had send me a message saying that Eru himself have send a special human from another realm to Middle-Earth. I think she was sent to help since the One Ring have been found." with this information I stand up "How was this possible? How Sauron have managed find the One Ring?" I said with panic in voice "The hobbit that was charge of bring the ring to Rivendell was found by the Nazgul's but a ranger succeed to bring him there." a hobbit? Who would let a hobbit take the One Ring to Rivendell? "King Thranduil if you don't mind, could I have a word with this human?" I think for a while, how could this human had been sent by Eru? I nod in approval and I tell the guards to bring the human.

(Y/n P.O.V)

The sound of the cell door opening woke me up, I look up and see an elf barging in "W..What's happening?" I said with a weak voice. The elf grabs me by the arm and force me to stand up "The King wish to see you." oh shit where we go again, the guard took me out of the cell and lead me to the throne room. During the trip there, I notice how beautiful this place is. The huge pillars decorate with beautiful elven symbols, the bridges were so elegant like I never seen in my life. I was so captivated with the place that didn't notice that we have arrive.

The big doors open and the guard lead me over where the throne was it. There sitting was of course Thranduil, in all of his glory, with an arrogant smirk. The guard throw me and I fall on my knees in front of the throne, a little cry falls from my lips as my body it still hurts from all the stuff have happen to me. Suddenly I feel a comforting warm hand on my back, I look up and see an old man offering me his hand, I took it and whisper a small thank you. He gives me a warm smile, making his skin wrinkles in the corners of his mouth, as I stand up, I took a good look at him, he is wearing a grey robe with a pointy grey hat, he has long dirty grey hair and a long beard. Wait...This is Gandalf!! I try calm down my inner fangirl. Jesus I can't believe that Gandalf it's right in front of me, "Hello young one." he said with a calm voice "I hope you are feeling better." I nod "Hello Gandalf The Grey. I could be better if the elvenking haven't throw into a dungeon." last words I said with venom as I look to Thranduil, who was now with a frown on his face, as for Gandalf, his face was priceless, his mouth was haging open and his eyes were wide open, I would laugh my ass out but that would make me look like a crazy woman. Gandalf gives a little cough, "I'm sorry My Lady but how do you know my name?" ohhhh right... fuck how I'm going to say that Middle-Earth is fiction story in my world? "Ahh well you see I'm from another world and in there Middle-Earth is just a story. Don't ask me how I got here because I don't know. All I know is that I woke up in the middle of a forest, attacked by an orc and then woke up again here. Please you have to believe me!" I plead to him, I hear Thranduil groan and almost feel him rolling his eyes, Christ I hate him, "Calm down child...i believe you." at this I feel my body relax from happiness "You do?" he nods "Yes...If you know so much about our world, then you understand the dangers that live in it." he said with a serious voice, I nod, feeling a bit afraid now that I think of all the creatures that live here. "Ok then. King Thranduil I need you take this lovely lady as your guest a while I go find more answers about this...strange event." Thranduil makes a weird face "Why do I have to taker in? Take her to rivendell or something." wow what a charming King, I roll my eyes and cross my arms "I don't need to be protect by greedy king, I can go to the near village or something." if look could kill, I would be dead right now, the look that Thranduil is giving me was cold and angry, "No...ahhh I'm sorry what's your name, My Lady?" Gandalf ask with a guilty voice, "My name is Y/n." he nods "Okay Y/n, you can't go wonder around Middle-Earth, it's too dangerous for a human like you. Here it's the safest place for you right now." I huff and nod, I know that I'm being childish but I can't stand that sassy king, I'm certain that he is going my live here difficult. Gandalf bow to him and then turns to me "Hope you have a lovely day Y/n." then he closes the distance between us and whisper in my ear "And good luck with him, I think he needs someone like you." with that he leaves with a small smile. I stand there with a shocked face. Very funny Gandalf. Thranduil lift up from his throne and walk towards me, "Listen well woman, I don't want you walking around on my kingdom, you only leave your room with my guards and you will always accompany me on dinner. Am I clear?" I sigh, I've known that this would happen, he would never let me alone, walking around in his kingdom, "Yes, your highness." I said sarcastically "Good. Tauriel will show you to your new room." as he said that a beautiful woman enters the room, waiting for me by the door. I nod and walk towards her, thinking of what hell did I get myself into?!

(Thranduil P.O.V)

I had to control my anger when Mithrandir said the human had to stay here. Why in the hell she has to stay here? What if she is a danger to my kingdom? If something happens it will Mithrandir fault.

Watching Y/n leaving the room, I notice how small she is, her h/c makes a beautiful contrast with her soft s/c skin, with those big e/c eyes. She is definitely one of the most beautiful human I've seen in my life, she almost looks like an elf. I shake my head, what happen to me? I've never been attracted to another woman since my wife died. Ahhh I have to get those thoughts out of my head. I leave the throne room to my bedroom.

I enter in my bedroom and close the door with all my strength, making a loud sound. I take my robe and throw it to bed, I put my crown on the small table and go fill a cup of wine, drowning my stress and rage that this human has caused.

(Y/n P.O.V)

Tauriel show me my room and tell me that she will get me when the it's dinner time and with that she leaves me alone in my new room.

I look around me, seeing that the room was HUGE, almost the same size of my small apartment. The room was lovely decorated, the theme color was green forest and a light brown. There is a king size bed with soft green blankets, in the other corner of the room was a huge wardrobe, I walk there and open it, a gasp escapes from my lips as I see that it's fills of beautiful dresses, am I supposed to wear this? Well I wouldn't mind it. Closing the wardrobe, I walk to the small balcony, there I could see almost all Mirkwood land, if I've got my phone here, I would take some awesome photos. I sit on the chair and take a deep breath, why am I here? Did anyone back home miss me? I bet that b/f/n is freaking out. I close my eyes, letting all my body melt into the chair. Well I have some time until dinner, so I just might sleep a little. Letting sleep take over me, I could hear all the live in the forest, like I was the animals themselves. I fall asleep cuddling to a soft pillow on the chair, forgetting all the crazy stuff it had happen in those two days.