NOT AN UPDATE

Hello every one!

hope all are doing fine as the winter is here.

i will come straight to the point.

there is a fight inside me as my one part is saying i should ask you guys but other part is saying what would you guys think of me?

but i will say one thing clearly.

i am not expert in writing.

i write because i love too but in future i do want to study this field and be a real writer as my husband says that i want you to pursue this field and make it your career.

but i also know that there are a lot of expert writers here who writes too good that words can't explain it. and you all might think that if i don't know any thing in here then what am i doing in here.

but still i am saying that i feel kind of strange to ask this but still i would as my husband is out of town and literally i need help so i want your help if you guys know and can.

i don't know how to add a chapter to already existing story.

like i want to add bonus chapters in hold me tight but how i don't know.

yes i saw it in you tube but i just saw it nothing came to my mind as i saw it several times.

dumb i know.

so can you guys suggest me to how to add the bonus chapter in already existing story?

don't worry i am not someone who will forget you as i will specially thank who ever helped me.

thank you!

and i am waiting.