Ch:3 The day

~lunch bell rings~

Me-
*talks to fake bsf* you think I should go over there and talk to her or you gone force me to ask her out?

Fake Bsf POV
Look Yaya you need to stop acting all scared like I remember when you was so bold you be flirting with all types of girls but that was back then your now a sophomore think like one if you want that freshman I want you to ask her out or we really ain't friends no more.

~7th period bells rings~

Me-
Hey Ms.Thomas can I hold the door
Sure she said, thanks Ms.Thomas
*waits for Makayla to walk in the hallway...*
Welcome to class I repeat over again
*turns head to right and spots Makayla*
Hey Makayla can I talk to you for a second?

Makayla POV
Sure what's up? *looks down the hall where my class is*
Nvm don't you have Instagram ~Jordy gives me her phone~ ok um text me when you wanna talk
*types in my username and gives her back her phone*

Me-
Ohh nice name damn I like that
But I'll text you when I get home.
~watches her walk away quickly~

2 hours later

...
Oh my god i should text her now or wait longer..
TEXT CONVO
Me- writes a long paragraph then waits when tree dots appear...
Makayla❤️- wassup
Me- Um
Makayla❤️- ?
Me- wait give me a second to think
Makayla❤️-ok
Me- ok so I'm gonna type like a long paragraph ...if that's ok with you
Makayla ❤️- alr
Me-Im going to try and do this over again cause yesterday my mind was everywhere I felt stuck by all the voices and tried to think of something quick but look... Kayla I really do like you and yeah ik that I still barely know you like that but I can see that you have a lot of potential and a good personality in my eyes and if I waited to try and do this I'll be to late cause your probably  gonna be taken or not want to talk to me like I may seem scary or pussy af cause of my actions yesterday but that's really not who I am I was just confused, lost and afraid when I was trying to ask you to be my gf... I basically struggled to talk to you trying to find the right words to say since I never talked to a girl that I liked before you know an every time I look at you I just get lost in my own thoughts but tell me what you see in me I mean you don't have to tell me now, you can take all the time in the world to tell me I can wait. I wouldnt say this to you fr cause im independent and willful.
Makayla❤️-ohhhh well theress NOTHING to be afraid or scaredd of.  im nobody to make you feel uncomfortable or afraid.  just let me know wassup im really a cool person lol but your good looking but your too shy for me and you seem cool .
Me-I was only shy cause people was starring at me I dislike getting attention from others
Makayla❤️-you brought it to yourself when you just stood there quiet lol
Me-i was lost
Makayla❤️-why
Me-I'll give you an example
...

Let's say you were into girls but couldn't date one until you were 16 because your mother is worried about you right then when the time comes and you low key like somebody  you get  shy or whatever when other people are telling you to ask her out instead of being all scared but the thing is you don't know how to talk to a girl so you will get all types of things stuck confused lost or off-course. That's how I was yesterday.
Makayla❤️-that's what you went through ?
And your 16 now ?
Me-yes everyone in my family been worried about me since the bad car accident I was in my mom trying to put me back in therapy cause I kept forgetting things and saying words she doesn't know the meaning to
Makayla❤️-ohh ididnttt know that
Me-well now you know
Makayla❤️-well we can just vibe and see how things go
Me- ok
Makayla❤️-yeah idontt wanna rush nothing
Me-i understand
END OF MESSAGES

Me-
I kept thinking to myself like does she not like me.. I went to lay down and thought harder "cries" I couldn't take being hurt like this. I've always wanted to be loved by someone else so I could love them back...