Ch:1 Advice

Me-
Thinks to myself ~I liked this girl since the start of school should I wait or what~ hey you know that I got a crush on a freshman right?

Unknown POV
Oh yeah that freshman girl named Makayla or something you keep telling me about her like I want you to ask her out before you try something else.
Like that girl is really pretty and you don't want someone else to take your position and date her she is a rare piece of emerald you understand that Jordy?

Me-
I understand I just want her for myself but I'm lost and confused everytime someone tells me that she like this dyke named Regan like why can't I just like someone without them liking a dyke.
In the future Makayla could be my wife for eternity or not but she would also be the first girl I've ever talked to in person since it my biggest fear. I'll ask her out some other time ok friend?

Unknown POV
Ok girl you better win her heart or take them baby steps before something go the opposite way.

Me-
Gotcha friend what if she low key don't like me if I ask her out tho like so much shit is going through my head I might pass out from this.
I feel like her sister knows me better tho like she her sister waves and say hey to me in class you know Morgan?

Unknown POV
Yeah Morgan the junior that dated that niyah girl on Instagram still can't believe she gay like she likes studs dykes fems stems all types of shit jeez

Me-
I didn't know she was gay I thought she only dated one girl but ok friend.
Don't you know that your sister is like my mom so short and small it's cute damn

Unknown POV
Could you not like flirt with my sister Jordy you have bigger problems than her ok you need to understand that you only have one life and you must live with memories and joyful moment.

Me-
Ok mother I didn't ask for any advice on life thanks...

This is your author Xinfxll here is my note
If Jordy doesn't step up her game will new characters be added for Makayla and everyone else or will Jordy do the wrong thing and stop flirting with everyone else and flirt with Makayla find out next chapter....