{Violet Evergarden x fem reader}

A/N

Who's down for me making a book about our lovely Violet Evergarden, huh?

Cause I'm down for just paying attention to this young saberface.

My plot to the book, is sent in another universe or more like the modern era.

Where the reader and Violet go to the same high school together, the reader is a couple months older than Violet but is still in her grade( I'm making this up, since Violet doesn't have a birthday or people don't really know her age. People estimate that's she fourteen, so we'll make her fifteen.)

Violet is a girl who gets straight A's in all her classes, and the reader is a student who's in between.

Meaning, the reader can be a good student or a student who likes to skip the classes she dislikes.

I won't spoil anymore, just a idea and it's one I will enjoy writing.

So, this one-shot is kinda a quick peak into my story I'm thinking about writing.

~~~~~~~~

Violet Evergarden, a name that's well known around my school.

She's a girl who's known to be quiet, and only talk when people approach her, like the teacher or other students.

She's a goody girl, if you had to put her into a category. She gets all A's in all of her classes, I have four classes with this quiet pretty blonde.

I have math with the girl, then P.E which I should say she's an amazing athlete, then to end the day. History and ELA. She's an amazing student and someone I wanted to be growing up, I always desired to be a good student.

Someone who got noticed by teachers for their talent or knew the answers immediately. But I was the complete opposite, yes, I was good at some subjects. But I was average, if I had to say. Wasn't smart or a prodigy, just a simple kid who desired to be smart.

Then when it came to middle school. Everyone put themselves into categories, like you got the cool kids be boys or girls. The kids who were nerds, you know dungeon and dragons type of kids.

The jocks or athletic kids, I didn't put myself into a category and will never do so. I just told myself I'm me, I didn't put myself into a group of kids. I hung out with my friends, just that simple.

Then the drama, god! Don't get my started on that shit! I hated my school for two main reasons, the people there and drama. The girls were the ones who started drama the most, one girl who be envy of one of her friends and talk shit about her.

Then the next day, the girl who talked shit about her friend. Would walk up to her, hug her and shit. Acting nice, like nothing happened. What??? I'm fucking confused?! One moment your talking shit about your friend, then the next your being clingy to her.

I don't understand and I think I'll never will. Then came my sexuality, this was something my friends would ask me a lot. Apparently, this was a interesting topic my friends love to ask about me.

Just cause I dress like a dude, yeah, I wear hoodies and sweats like any other guy in school. Why? Cause guy clothes are comfortable as shit, plus I feel comfortable in them. It was my style of clothing, very simple. Nothing to complicated.

Just a bunch of phases in middle school that we all went though...right?

I sighed as I tapped my pencil impatiently, against my notebook. Math class was being boring as ever, our math teacher, Mr. Hodgins is a good guy. He's one of my favorite teachers, but the subject he teaches is my least favorite.

I kept staring at the whiteboard, Mr. Hodgins was writing down a math equation that had to do with 200 x 330 or something, I wasn't really paying attention.

We were supposed to be writing notes down, but I wasn't doing it. Mr. Hodgins turned to us with the whiteboard marker in one hand, with the math book in the other one.

"Ah, (Y/N). What does this equation equal?" Mr. Hodgins dragged me out of own daydreaming. I looked up from my half-assed written down notes in my notebook, most of the class was staying at me.

Including the quiet blonde sitting next to me. Her glass like ocean blue eyes stared at me curiously, like I was an interesting being in this whole classroom. I looked at Violet from the corner of my eye and gulped, she wasn't wearing anything too flashy.

Just a simple white shirt, tucked into her skinny blue jeans. And some black and white converse, I focused back to the front of the class and answered the question the teacher asked me.

"Uhh...that equals 66000.." I answered, earning a smile on Mr. Hodgins face. "Yes, that's correct." The male teacher turned back to the whiteboard, I slumped more into my chair.

Still feeling someone stare at me, I turn my head to the side and saw those same glass like blue eyes. Violet kept looking at me, I gulped and I opened my mouth to quietly talk.

"What's up Violet? Is there something on my face..?" I questioned. She kept staring and shakes her head, turning back to her notebook to continue writing her notes down.

I sigh and lean back into my chair, wishing this class ends faster.

Class ends, which is a blessing from the gods. I walk down the hallway to my next period, which is P.E. When I felt someone tug at my hoodie, I turn around to see Violet looking at me like a last puppy would do.

"Can I walk with you?" Her voice...sounds so quiet yet beautiful, like an angel's voice. I nod my head and she walks beside me, we made small conversations with me asking what we were learning in history.

We made it to the locker room, we made our separate ways. Since my basket was in a different row then Violet's.

P.E, we're learning about archery. I use to do archery when I was younger, but stopped. Since I haven't picked up a bow and arrow, I'm a little bit rusty.

Since we all had to wear P.E uniforms. You could see everyone in a blue and white shirt with a jacket on or not. We all had blue and white shorts to match our shirts, I leaned against the wall not really caring about this unit.

I had my hands in my jacket pockets, just wanting to go to lunch and eat. Violet walked up to me again, with a bow and a bunch of arrows.

Again? What's up with this girl today?

"You know how to shoot a bow, right?" Violet asked me. I nod my head, she grabs my wrist and drags me out to where everyone else was.

"Then, could you please my partner for this unit?"