{Lieselotte x fem reader}

YOUR P.O.V
I sighed who knew being at a school where you can learn magic is quite boring,this new student named Arata Kasuga this guy is interesting.my magic is called copy basically I can copy anything I want and I also use fire,the fire can change colors so the fire can be green,purple,blue,bronze,sliver,gold you name it.I'm the top of my class because the way I can perform my magic I'm a year old then Arata and the smartest in the class so everyone likes me in the classroom.I wasn't listening to what the teacher was talking about I just stared out the window bored "(Y/N) do you know the answer to this (Y/N),(Y/N)?"the teacher asked I didn't answer so she threw her chalk at me but I caught it still looking out the window.

"Sorry Ms.Lilith I'm not in the mood to answer it sorry"I said still looking out the window I heard her sigh and ask someone else for the answer.it was lunchtime Arata walked up to me "hey (Y/N)-san you feeling alright?"he asked I just sighed "yeah just tried"I answered leaning on the window.he walked away I closed my eyes until someone else walked up to my desk "hey (Y/N) sorry if I'm bugging you but could you help me with my homework?"I opened one eye to see Selina a blonde haired girl that wears red glasses on the top of her head and carries a camera everywhere I mean after all she is a reporter for our academy.

"Yeah sure what can I help you with"I asked straightening up on my chair "uhh this one question I can't seem to understand it"Selina said sighing I smiled a little bit and explain it to her,while she was working she looked cute "do you know you look like your sister?"I asked pinching her cheek Selina yelped "yes I do! Why did you pinch me?"she asked rubbing her cheek I chuckled "I didn't pinch you that hard stop being a baby"I said Selina pouted at me I smiled a little bit more man how long is it.I haven't seen Lieselotte six months damn I wonder what she is up to.

I was at the library when I ran into Arata,Selina,and couple members of the trinity seven,we were just talking when the library changed.the library changed to the library with books to outside with broken pillars,it was weird if you ask me I didn't talk much I'm not the talkative type so I left the talking to the rest of the group.the group was arguing about something when we heard a voice,no doubt that was Selina's older twin sister she showed herself everyone got ready for a fight a few dodges from Selina trying to get away from Lieselotte.Arata was thrown by who I don't know and he ended up landing on me "ow why the fuck are being thrown what are you a rag doll!"I yelled at the pervert "I'm sorry it's not my fault!"he yelled back we started arguing at each other not paying attention to the battle.a explosion came at us of course we separated but we both got hit with the magic bomb or whatever,I slid across the ground I groaned in pain as I tried to get up but something was heavy on me "(Y/N)!"Selina called my name I heard her footsteps but she stopped suddenly.I opened my eyes to see Lieselotte sitting on me I had a cut on my stomach and she was a little too close to my wound but she must of saw it and sat on my area trying not to hurt me more"you know you look cuter then six months ago"Lieselotte said licking her lips with a smirk I flinched a little bit she just called me cute which is not surprising I tried to push her off me but the wound across my stomach is a bitch to handle I just ended up falling back down on the ground in more pain.

"What that's suppose to mean?"I asked slightly sitting up using my arms as support,"it means what it means you are more cute then you were half a year ago"Liese said leaning a little closer to my face making our foreheads and noses touch."Hey (Y/N) how is her face up close is it hot?!"Arata yelled at me I was beyond piss "would you shut the fu-!"I could finish my sentence,Liese turned my head to face her and kissed me.she asked for an entrance but I denied why simply Liese is trying to take magic from me I pushed her off getting up and ran towards Selina and fell,"what why did you push me off I thought it was getting hot!"Liese whined sad that our little kiss ended soon.

"You are trying to kill me I'm good!"I yelled trying to get up but failed so bad,I was bleeding pretty bad you can see it though my shirt I held my cut trying to stop the blood but it just ended up staining my hand with my own blood.I was losing the will to keep my eyes open I was trying my best to not pass out but with me losing blood it was hard to try,I gave in to the darkness and passed out I just couldn't stand the pain any longer.I woke up back in the academy in the nurse I stared at the ceiling to hear fighting then the fighting came into the nurses office,I fell off the bed making obvious I was awake "damn that shit hurt like a mofo"I whispered to myself rubbing my head.I heard someone call my name,Lilith came running to me asking if I was alright yui also came running to me "onii-Chan!"she yelled and jumped at me I fell to the ground and that hurt like a bitch.