- 16 | 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙

Althea

"I don't think we should bother him." I tell Luther as we get the bathroom occupied by Klaus.

"We need him, it's a family meeting, Althea." He tells me as he gets ready to knock on the door. "If it's a family meeting, then where's Vanya?" I ask.

It was the truth though. I understand she has no powers, but it doesn't make her any different. She has no idea what's going to happen in three days. If this was a way of protecting her by not knowing then Luther is wrong.

We're putting her in more danger.

Luther shakes his head and proceeds to knock on the door. We hear a muffled "busy" from the bathroom. "He's acting different since," I look at Luther who wants me to give him an answer I don't have. "I don't know, just he's been more sad than usual."

"I don't care, Althea, he needs to be part of this. You heard what Five said." Luther tells me and opens the door. Hearing Klaus sigh, "Oh good, you're up." Luther says as the door opens holding onto the door knob. "We need to talk."

"Althea, me, you, and the others. So meet in the living room." Luther says getting no response quick enough from Klaus he grows impatient. "Like, now-ish." Luther demands. "Luther stop he clearly isn't doing good. I can tell him later-"

"Yeah, that sounds like a real rager, but my schedule's already chock-full." Klaus says from the bottom of the toilet.

"Yeah, no time for that. The world is ending in three days." Luther blurts out closing the door and grabs my arm to take me back downstairs.

-------

"Three days?" Allison asks with some confusion in her voice as she hands Luther a cup of coffee.

"That's what Five said." I tell her with a shrug as she turns to look at me. I take a sip of my coffee as Klaus takes a seat in the floor back against the couch.

"The old bastard did mention the apocalypse, come to think of it." Klaus says and I point at him in agreement swallowing the warm liquid.

"He just left out the part about how soon." Klaus adds.

"But can we trust him?" Allison asks, "I don't know if you've noticed, but Five's a little..." Allison wonders off.

"Our little psycho." chuckles Klaus

"He was pretty convincing." Luther tells everyone with a sigh. "If he wasn't trying to stop an apocalypse, those lunatics wouldn't be chasing him." he adds

"That's why they were after him?" Diego asks sitting on the couch next to me. "Yeah." I answer looking at Diego.

"What did Five even see?" Allison asks another question.

"Uh.. apparently, we all fought against whoever was responsible." Luther nods carefully choosing his words. "Okay so here's the plan," Luther jumps up walking to the other side from his original spot. I look at him speechless for not telling everyone what happened.

"Uh, we go through Dad's research-" "Wait, what?" I cut him off. We all look at him as everyone tries to stop what he was saying. "Hold on, hold on." Allison says, "wait a tick, wait a tick, wait a tick." Klays adds as Diego says multiple woahs.

"What actually happened the first time around?" Klaus asks towards Luther. "Yeah. What are you not telling us?" Diego asks with Luther looking from Klaus to Diego, "Come on big boy, spit it out." Luther turns to look at me. With everyone looking at him ho then looks at his coffee cup with silence eating him.

"We died." I state as Luther and I take a sip out of our coffee as if it's not big deal. "What was that?" Allison asks looking at me. I cough, "I said, uh, we died." With all eyes on me. "But she lived longer." Luther said pointing at me. "What?" Allison asked