UA Sports Festival part I

Start from the beginning

Izuku *😳*: W-W-Would you l-l-look at the t-t-time got to run see ya later MS. K-K-Kayama.

Nemuri: Ara Ara I love when they play hard to get. *licks lips* Makes me want to tease them more. (Couldn't resist sorry not sorry)

Deciding to head back to the dorms after midnights attempt at flirting with me, which I'm still blushing from i noticed some of 1-A are back.

BluBot: Izuku Midoriya it is so nice to see you again. How are you recovering.

Izuku: Um fine I guess...um

BluBot: Were are my manners the name is Tenya Iida.

Izuku: Nice to meet you Iida.

Grape: Minoru Mineta. Which one is your favorite?

Izuku: Excuse me?

Mineta: Out of the girls! Yaoyoruzu has killer curves, Uraraka while not to the size of Yaoyoruzu she still has a bod.....

He didn't get to finish his statement as I grabbed his head applying pressure before looking him in the eye.

(Something similar to this just more painful. Also image from black clover)

Izuku *menacingly*: If I hear you talk about the girls like that, let alone my childhood friends there is not a quirk in existence that could heal what I'd do to you got it?

*Momo POV*

Hearing Zuzu threaten the grapist sent shivers down my back. It also reminded me of why I fell for him in the first place. Looking back at my friends and rivals.

Momo *whispering*: Can we really make him choose one of us?

Ochaco: After the songs he sang yesterday I think even if he felt the same for any of us he'd still say no to not hurt anyone.

Kyoka: He is too kind for his own good.

Mina: Then you should really say something before I take him away from you three.

Startled by the newcomer we see Mina standing there with a smirk on her face.

Momo: How long have you been there.

Mina: Long enough to know you three got the hots for the green singer. But so does the rest of the 1-A females. And maybe a few of the guys I think. Defiantly Midnight and Mt Lady. And if what the video I posted of him singing I suspect half the country to either be his fan or crushing on him hard. So don't hold back girls other wise I might just take him away from you before you know it.

*Time skip Night the same day Izuku POV*

Everyone was either in the common area or in bed as I snuck to the roof. I started writing the songs for the sports festival, that I would later text my bandmates to get their opinion and set up a day to practice. Finishing that up I look up at the clear sky before I begin to sing to let the tension out of my body.

I didn't realize I had company till i heard clapping behind me. I look over and see Momo, Kyoka, Ochaco, and Itsuka with red faces as they clap. I smile before I look away and keep singing.

*Itsuka POV*

It's hard to believe this feeling running through my heart. Ever since Izuku saved me from a villain about to assault me at USJ I couldn't get him out of my head. And his singing. God his singing was amazing I knew he was good, but even without music I can tell he puts his heart and soul into it. Me and the others noticed that the rest of our classmates showed up a little after the second song started. When Izuku finished there was basically a standing ovation from us.

Mina: That was amazing Midori I want you for myself even more now.

Others: 'Can this bitch get anymore thirsty'

Izuku: Do you need a glass of water?

Mina: ?

Izuku: Cause you are damn thirsty.

(Please get this parody reference)

*Izuku POV*

Before Mina can say anything else. Momo and Ochaco pull me away from her.

Momo: Those songs were amazing Zuzu....I mean Izu.

Izuku 😳: 'Zuzu?' Thanks. They are something I was writing for fun. Well I think I'll call it a night.

Deciding to make a run for it before I get caught in a tug of war I head back to my room.

To be continued in Part II: Saving Todoroki