chapter 19

Beautiful Ivy up there, hope you like the chapter

* Ivy P.O.V*

walking in the parc at six in the morning is the best way to relax yourself. Even though you would see the weirdest things and weirdest people, but as long as no one talk to me I am okay.

My mind took me to a place where it is good, happy and hopefully free. To my dreams. It actually amazes me what some nerve cells and a gland can do, how can they change your mood in a matter of seconds, but not all people have this happy place, some people just wish to tear their brains, they say over thinking and voices in our head drive them crazy, for me I see that they are totally negative drama actors, how can something that makes you alive, awake and alarmed, happy and sad, hopeful and hard worker that ..... sadmad?. I can't really believe in suicide and depression. There is just a negative person and a positive one.

I stopped to sit by the lake, even though the bench is just there, I decided to sit on the grass. I looked at my reflection on the water and smiled, the sky above me is so sparkling, the trees are standing tall and proud. I took a second to smile at myself, maybe I am not that bad? Maybe I am someone good?. I laughed at what I am doing because I am not good at all, or at least I don't see that. That was untill I saw another familiar reflection on the lake. I looked up to see the only Justin I know.

"Well well, if this isn't miss actually?" He crossed his eyes happily.

"Well well, if this isn't mr weirdo?" I mimicked him

"How are you doing?" he said offering me his hand which I took

"I am right in the mind" I smirked "and very good, how about you?"

"Ha ha, very funny, please call the ambulance cause I'll die" he crossed his arms and looked at me like I said the stupidest thing ever

"Ohhh, okay, you are a very moody sassy boy" I teased him

"You know what I'll leave" he said turning away. He kept walking slowly till he turned to me "hey, I am mad and you are supposed to say sorry"

"You know, it is the first time I see such a childish boy, which I enjoy talking to" I smiled

"Really? " he frowned probably not knowing if it is me being sarcastic or me telling the truth

"yeah" I turned to sit on the bench 

"I am honoured" he smirked

"so tell me, still looking for morning kidnappers?" I motioned for him to sit beside me which he did

"no, put that aside, now i am focusing on yesterday's headline, Jacob's the jewellery store with the most expensive jewels ever robbed by a gohest"

"I didn't hear that" I frowned at such news

"yeah and guess what?" he turned to me 

"what?"

"the thief left a drawing!"

"a drawing? that's weird" I raised my eyebrows

"yes, a drawing of Robin Hood" 

"Robin Hood?why?"

"Can't you see it? the thief is pointing to himself as Robin Hood, saying that that jewels which costs millions belongs to the people! did you know that today at dawn there were some bags attached to hydrogen balloons flying in the air, then out of nowhere the balloons were shot making the bags fall with all the money in it. the people rushed and took the money"

"money heist much" I joked

"not really, in money heist the thieves dropped some of the money they took in the midtown, however, the money that was dropped today was exactly the price of the stolen jewels and dropped to little river, California. and the people who lives there are so so poor. In fact it is the poorest place In the whole USA"