chapter 14

*hit by a brick*

* Ivy P.O.V.*

Did you ever and realised that it's a bad day? Sometimes I wish my eyes didn't open so I won't face whatever trouble life will give me that day. I know I am a coward but can you blame me? I was raised by my grandparents. Didn't have my mother when I got my first period, or when my first crush smiled at me. Didn't have my father when a boy pushed me off the swing, or when someone bullied me. No one ever taught me to face my problems. So life decided that it will teach me.

This is one of the worst days of my life. Me standing, opposite to a queen bee girl with her minions beside her.
We are behind the college. No one is here now. Just some students used to sit on a bench, they just disappeared today.

"Do you know who am I?" She asked

"No idea" I shuggered

"Then let me introduce myself; My name is Cassandra, I am the prettiest and most loved girl in this college. All NYC college students bend to my will. But you didn't. So I'll give you another chance, bend!"

Truth to be told, she was beautiful. Her blonde hair was so long. Her white pale skin matches her green eyes. Her tall forum that screams mighty. No wonder she won the title.
But I am not stupid. Who actually bends nowadays?

The whole college?

Well then the whole college is stupid. Then it hit me. Her minions carrying phones, ready to take a photo, She smirking.

This is a prank

And here I am. Thought the whole college was insane

"No" I said crossing my arms

"No? Girls like you are increasing in this city"

"Because I am amazing and girls like me are amazing too?" I smirked

"This is your last chance, bend or..."

"Or what?" I smirked more

"Casile" she called. A tall boy with muscles appeared out of nowhere, he was so handsome, he had blond hair with deep grey eyes. He surly worked out every day. Maybe even twice a day. I would call him hot if he wasn't with this girl "Casile here likes to hit little things, if you don't bend I will give you a makeover"

"No" I said

"I advised you" she nodded her head to Casile. Who walk towards me smirking

"Didn't your mom tell you not to hit girls" I looked at his eyes daring him

"Well, I don't hit girls who act like girls. But I hit girls who act like boys. Ready Boy?"
He hit me in my jaw which made me fell to the floor. I stood up to find him very close to me that I could feel his breath on my hair since I am too short. I quickly took my chance and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He crawled on the floor trying to reduce the pain. I was about to run when the minions held me in my place. Casile stood up again and hit me hard in my left eye. Then kicked me in the ribs. Punched me in my stomach. He kept hitting me till I no longer felt anything

I fell to the ground, everything was blurred. I struggled to breath as I tried to inhale but couldn't. I don't know what happened after that because as darkness took over I felt dead.