I gulped when I noticed his absence.

He wasn't here.

"Hi" I gave them a small smile that suddenly grew up, arching my eyebrow "Last day of school, you know what that means?"

"What?" Rocky looked at me with a scared look on his face.

"Group hug!" I exclaimed and they started laughing except for Rocky that was shaking his head.

"You guys are so cheesy" He sighed but then smiled at us, showing us his attractive smile.

"But you love us that way" Moonbin pinched his cheeks and he gave him a death glare, removing his hands from his face.

"Do that again and you're dead" I saw Moonbin gulping after hearing it, putting his hands up in surrender.

"Let's just hug!" Sanha smiled, motioning for everyone to gather in a circle.

"Is there room for one more?"

I bit my lip when I heard that voice. I knew it too well.

Everyone turned around to look at the person, my eyes slowly looking at them, afraid of what I could see on their expression. But to my surprise, they were smiling.

"Dongmin!" Sanha exclaimed happily not before glancing towards me.

His eyes then averted to me and time seemed to slow down around me, he was wearing his backpack only on one shoulder while his hand tightly grabbed its strap, white shirt with the red tie and black bangs falling to his eyes.

"Hi" He said softly, giving me a little smile before looking at Sanha who threw his arms around him, squeezing him tightly.

I felt embarrassed as I looked at him.

Isn't he mad?

"Okay, now that we are all here we can have our group hug!"

My eyes quickly took a glance at the person a few steps away, my heart suddenly feeling heavy while seeing how tense and nervous they were.

Dahyun was quietly standing next to Rocky, her eyes fixed on the ground and an uncomfortable expression played on her face. I could see how hard she didn't want to look at him, not even sparing a glance the moment he arrived.

I sighed. How did everything turn out like this?

First, Moonbin and now Dahyun. And we're somehow in the middle.

"Yah, Seoyeon. Stop thinking and come join our hug" I head someone saying, interrupting my thoughts. I looked to the side and saw everyone already had gathered in a circle. Moonbin waved me to come to his side, between him and Sanha.

I smiled and jumped to the spot, putting my arms around their shoulders.

"Let's hope our last day will be awesome and then we'll always remember the good moments we've been through" Moonbin said, looking around, fixing his eyes with someone on the circle.

"Yes!" I cheered up, grabbing him and Sanha tighter.

"I hope you guys will be happy in college" Sanha said, his eyes slowly averting from me to Moonbin, then to Dongmin and finally Nayeon.

"Finally we won't have to listen to you scream every day" Moonbin teased him and he pouted, kicking him softly on the leg as payback for what he just had said.

"Shut up, I know you'll miss me" Sanha stuck out his tongue at him.

"We will" Dongmin shrugged while chuckling, seeing those two teasing each other as always.