15.

The room was slightly illuminated, loud voices echoing from all around the huge auditorium. I sat on the red chairs - they were surprisingly comfortable.

I was the first one to actually arrive, making me the only one sitting on an empty row.

Reserved to the band's family. It said on the chairs.

Moonbin actually put me in the family area...

I chuckled to myself, shaking my head "Bin, Bin..."

I observed around, seeing everyone. There were a lot of students I've seen in school but also faces I've never seen before.

Teachers were standing on the front right side, chatting and laughing at each other.

How can they look so happy outside classes and then drop their smile once they step in the classroom?

"Seoyeon?" Someone called me, startling me. I looked to the source of the voice and saw two familiar faces.

I smiled and bowed deeply "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Moon!"

They bowed back, flashing me a smile.

"You look beautiful, Seoyeon. I haven't seen you for a while" Mrs. Moon said and I bowed, thanking her.

"Thank you" I shyly said, looking at her again.

"How are you and Jinjin doing?" She asked, concern in her tone.

I looked to the stage "We're doing alright"

"Seoyeon..." She called me "You know if you ever need anything you can always count on us right, Moonbin and us. Don't be afraid to ask for help"

"Thank you, I will-"

Mr. Moon interrupted "You're always welcome in our house, we've known you and your brother for many years. You're like our other 2 children, so feel free to drop by anytime"

"Yes, thank you" I smiled at them and gestured for them to sit, sitting next to them.

Messages

Nannoying <3

Have you and MJ arrived yet?

16:18 Sent

Almost there! Five more minutes

16:19 Received

I heard some movement on the chair next to me, making me lookup. A lady was taking the seat next to me and our eyes met, a sweet smile formed on her face.

I got up, bowing "Hello!"

"Hello, you didn't need to get up. It makes me feel old" She chuckled, making me crack a smile.

"Are you the sister of one of the members?" She asked me sweetly, sitting and turning her attention to me.

I shook my head "No, I'm just Moonbin's friend"

A playful smile appeared on her face "Just friends?"

I chuckled, nodding.

"That's a shame, he's a nice boy" She shrugged. Her dark brown hair hit just above her armpit, big eyes with long and coated with mascara eyelashes.

She was quite a charming lady.

Makeup on point and a long brown dress paired with also brown scandals, not to mention her bag that looked quite expensive.

"He is" I responded, smiling back at her "We're childhood friends, actually"

"That's great! Childhood friends are the best, I still meet with my childhood friend Haehyeon every weekend" She told me, putting her hair up in a bun.

"Yes, It's really cool when there's someone who knows so much about ourselves" I replied and she grinned, nodding her head.

"Truly" She came close to me, arching her eyebrow "You seem like a nice kid, do you know my son by any chance?"

I scratched my chin "Probably, are you Rocky's mom?"

She laughed and shook her head "I'm not, I'm Dongmin's"

My eyes widened and I stared blankly at her, observing her features. The more I look at her, the more I see Dongmin in her.

Their smile... It's the same!

She also had a beautiful smile: perfect and aligned teeth.

I coughed trying to hide the fact I was staring at her the whole time "Yes, I know Dongmin. We've classes together"

"Wow, this is pure destiny. The first time I actually like a girl, she actually knows him" She murmured, too low for me to hear it.

"Pardon?" I asked her, seeing her whisper something.

"Nothing, sweetheart. I was just saying how nice it is that you guys actually know each other" She grinned, making me somehow a little uncomfortable.

"Yeah-"

"Pss, Seoyeon!" Someone called, making me turn around. And there they were, Nayeon and MJ sitting beside me, holding hands.

"Hey guys! You finally came" I said excitedly and they smiled at me.

"The traffic was awful" MJ sighed, scratching his forehead. Nayeon pouted and played a kiss on his cheek, making him all energetic again.

Tsk, love birds...

Suddenly the lights went off and the noise stopped. The stage lighten up instead and the curtains fell open, five people appearing on stage.

"Good luck guys" I whispered, smiling.