26.

We were walking down the road, heading to my house. The weather was pretty cold, wind hitting my black coat but still penetrating through the fabric until coming in contact with my shivering skin.

He paused in the middle of the sidewalk turning his face to me.

"Is everything alright? You were rather quiet all day" He pronounced it calmly, his voice smooth but with a hint of worry.

"Yeah" I hummed, not looking at him. He crossed his arms and I could swear he was arching a brow, waiting for an answer. I sighed and abruptly turned to him "It's nothing, okay? Let's just focus on finishing chemistry's project today"

"Fine" He scoffed "Let's go then, I see you don't want to talk about it"

You bet damn right I don't want to.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to sound harsh" He sighed "I just want you to know you can always count on me and tell me what is bothering you"

I forced a little smile on my face "Yeah, I know thank you. But really don't want to talk about it"

Well, it was true. I didn't want to talk about it with him. Not when I knew I was acting like a child and because I was feeling something I didn't want to.

"Okay, then let's get you distracted"

We kept walking down the street until my pale yellow house came into my sight. I smiled and saw Jinjin's window was open.

"He must be home" I thought to myself. I widened my eyes when I knew what that meant - he was going to freak out because I forgot to tell him we would meet in our house.

"Dongmin..." I chuckled nervously. He looked at him expectantly "Jinwoo doesn't know we're going do the project because I forgot to tell him, please don't mind anything he's going to say he-"

He closed his eyes and he chuckled "It's okay. I don't have a sister but if I had one and my sister brought a random dude without telling anything, I'd be suspicious too. I won't mind anything"

"Lord you're an angel" I suddenly blurted out. I widened my eyes and facepalmed right in front of him "Did I really just say that out loud?"

"Yes" He started laughing, giving me a cheeky grin "Thank you, glad to see you're still my number one fan"

"Dongmin!" I shouted angrily, hitting him on the arm. He started laughing and ran away, making me chase after him still wanting to hit him after his reply.

"Seoyeon, is that you?" Someone shouted from above. I looked up and saw Jinjin looking at me weirdly by the window.

"Oh hey, Jinjin!" I stopped running, putting my hand that was about to hit Dongmin down. I put my best cute smile on and looked at him sweetly.

"Why are you screaming in the middle of the street?"

"Well, I-I" His eyes fixed on Dongmin and he quickly bowed. My brother bowed back and smiled at him.

"What's up bro, how are you doing?"

"I'm good, thank you. What about you?" Dongmin asked politely to the older boy, putting his angel smiley face.

He really knows how to make someone stop being mad just by smiling.

"I'm good thanks! I was about to go play League of Legends with Myungjun at the internet cafe. Do you want to tag along?" Jinjin wiggled his eyebrows excitedly.

"Jinjin, we have a project to do. I forgot to tell you" I said, observing his reaction "Okay, nevermind we're just going to enter and we talk inside. The neighbors don't need to be hearing our conversation"