"Don't make it sound like I don't have any gratitude towards the people that raised me." I protested.

I sigh in irritation and looked out the window and completely ignored Caroline who was talking about her goal for this year. Of course people will be asking about Elena, she's perfect.

Why would they want to know how Laura is feeling? Just because she was in the car crash doesn't mean she should have more attention than me or Jeremy. I mean we are both victims of the loss.

I should get the same sympathy as Elena. We are twins!

Only difference is that Elena has dead straight brown hair and she wears just t-shirts and jeans, sneakers and jackets. Luckily I have more taste that she does, I have curly hair with highlights and everything I wear always end with leather jackets and heel boots.

We arrived at our school and the first person I spot from afar was my boyfriend, Tyler Lockwood, with his jocks of friends playing catch with the football.

I separate from Caroline because she wanted to find Elena and I totally lost interest so I ran towards Tyler. He hasn't noticed me yet so I secretly snuck up on him and was thinking about tackling him down.

He noticed his friends nodding behind him to me and was about to turn back when I was already at his face and tackled him to the ground. We both fell on the ground hard with me landing on top of him.

"Wooh. Easy there." Tyler said with a groan.

"Awww sorry. Did I break a bone? Tyler Lockwood getting crushed by a girl. How funny is that?" I teased him and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Are you still on for tonight?" I asked lying comfortably on him.

"Of course I am. Want me to pick you up?" He asked me. "Nah. Just meet me there, okay?" and he nodded. I got off and helped him up, we locked hands and went to class together.

Gross. First period was history with Mr Tanner who I hate so much because of his cocky attitude. He thinks he knows everything about the civil war and every other time in history he wasn't even born in. I swear some of his facts are wrong yet he won't admit to them.

"Once our home..."

Everything after that was just blah blah blah. I zoned out the moment Tanner started talking. Honestly the guy cannot teach so I started texting Elena out of boredom.

She was two seats in front of me I was sitting way at the back, I hate sitting at the front. It was way too close to Tanner.

I started texting her when I caught some really hot guy staring intensively at her. I think he's a new kid 'cos I've never seen him before. I want to know his name.

Hot guys staring at you~

He's been staring at my sister ever since he walked in here. It was a bit creepy but still hot at the same time. Elena texted me back right away.

Shut up.

I roll my eyes and notice Matt staring at me weirdly. I gave him the 'what' look.

~ ~ ~

After class was over with Mr. Tanner we moved on to our next class until we were on a break. I walked out to the field to find Tyler when I saw him pushing Jeremy back and I ran up to them instantly just in time to break up the fight.

"Hey hey! What the hell is going on?!" I intercepted.

"Nothing!" Tyler glare at Jeremy.

I went over checking to see if my brother was okay but he slapped my hand away and walked over to Tyler right in the face.