ᴘᴀʀᴛ ғɪᴠᴇ ~ ʜᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ!

"why the hell would you do that?" naomi screamed in my face

"do what?" i asked, confusion flowing in my head

"you know exactly what you did" kendra snapped

i was so confused, racking my brain for a possibility of what i could've done that made my two best friends so angry at me.

"we're not friends anymore. i can't believe we were even friends in the first place" naomi's face softened, and her voice was filled with disappointment.

"wh-what?" i stuttered

"tayla"

i looked around, unsure who was saying my name.

"taybae"

my eyes opened. the left side of my face was in my hand, and the bright lights of dr hill's chemistry classroom made my eyes water. kendra was looking right at me, eyes wide but she had a smile in the corner of her mouth.

"how long have i been asleep" i asked, rubbing my eyes.

"most of the period" she replied, clicking her pen "you're lucky dr hill didn't notice"

i yawned and cracked my fingers

"ew, don't do that near me" kendra giggled

i smiled and felt a ball of paper hit the back of my head, i turned around and naomi was looking directly at me.

"i've been try to get your attention for like 10 minutes" she whisper-shouted

"i was asleep" i groaned "i woke up like a minute ago"

"well that's great isn't it" she threw her hands in the air and let them collapse in annoyance, but accidently hit the guy next to her. he looked at her with the most disgusted face.

"do you mind?" he hissed

"bro DOES IT LOOK LIKE i did that on purpose" naomi asked loudly.
kendra and i were busy trying to stifle our laughter. the guy next to her moved his paper to the other side of their desk and shook his head.
"alright then moody" naomi murmured and moved her paper away from him too.

"she's got such a short temper" kendra laughed

"aww, i know"

chemistry was finally over after another 10 minutes of death stares and mean comments between naomi and her lab partner.

"he's lowkey kinda cute though" i said, raising my eyebrows as though i was asking naomi a question

"no, absolutely not"

"taylas telling the truth" kendra chimed in "ooo maybe he likes youuu" she said as she poked naomi's arm

"i have eyes for one guy and one guy only" naomi insisted

"ahhh yes, josh richards, the very famous tiktoker that has no idea we exist" i said, sounding like a documentary narrator

"hey, let her have hope" kendra pulled her car keys out her bag "we're growing fast on that gosh darn app"

kendra dropped me and naomi off at our houses.

"welcome home, tiktokeeeeerrrrrr" my brother josh yells from the couch as i walk in

"where's mom and daaaaadddddd?" i shout back, mimicking him

"in the backyard, planting fruit for summer or somethiiinnnnnnggggg"

i laugh and shake my head as i open the fridge door to grab a smoothie. i ran up the stairs, flopped on my bed, and turned on my TV and put on netflix. i was preparing to have another marathon of stranger things when naomi facetimed me.

"TAYLAAA" she shrieked, her phone shaking

"what?" i asked, concerned

"HEIE FRIDJSKS FSJDJELLSJDJWDD MEEEIIAIEIDIEI!!!!"

"naomi, i hate to break it to you but i can't understand you" i said, laughing

"okay" she set her phone up infront of her window and began pacing around her room trying to calm down. i also set my phone down on my bedside table.

"any minute now" i said, grinning

she came back over to her phone "okay" she took one last deep breath "he freaking followed me!"

"who?"

"JOSH GODDAMN RICHARDS"