Her too?!

Izuku POV

I woke up after a few hours of sleep. "Ugh, why was midnight in here?" I got up and out on my jeans, and a muscle shirt then went downstairs to get breakfast.

It's a Saturday so I can just relax today. I grabbed a pice of bread and turned on the news.

'Nothing good to watch huh?'

I finished my bread and went back to my room. I decided to do my normal routine.

I was finishing 400 push-ups when I heard a knock at my door.

I went over to open I. What I saw was heartbreaking. Jirou was bloodied a d crying

"Jirou!" I pulled her to me "What happened?!" She looked at me and said, barely above a whisper, "kaminari..." I felt my lighting surround me and my eyes narrowed.

"I'll be right back..." I layed her in my bed to rest and went to Kaminari's dorm.

I knocked on his door loudly "Ugh... Midoriya? What Are yo-" I punched him in the chest as hard as I could. Breaking 7 ribs. "The next time you hurt someone... It'd better be a villain. Cause if not, I will torture you till you wish you were dead. And I'll let you die slowly rotting in your own piss. YOU GOT THAT!"

I walked away Iida came to me and said "Izuku?! Why did you do that to Kaminari?!" I glared at him "He hurt Jirou. He got what he deserved.

When I got back to my room I saw Mina holding on to Jirou "Oh hey izu... I'm sure you know what happened?" I looked at Jirou, she was asleep

"No, only what she said. I took care of Kaminari." Mina just sighed "I told her... I told her he was bad for her. Kaminari had a low self-esteem, he gained a temper from it so... He just lost it."

I felt annoyed it was a nice Saturday until this.

I felt angry so I went to train.

"5000!!" I practice my shoot style for so long it was almost night I did 5000 on each leg then went on a 5k run.

When I got to my dorm I took a shower. "I guess Mina and Jirou left already."

After I got out I got a tank top and shorts and climbed into bed

When I look up I saw something I feared.

"Aunt Mitsuki?!" I saw Mitsuki with a wide blush on her face and she was smiling brightly. "You got bigger Izu~"

Before I could react she dropped in my her waist straddling my dick "Mmmh~ you feel so good! Izu baby! Fuck me please!"

I have no way out, so I did it I grabbed her hips flipped us and used OFA and fucked her doggy style "Aaahhh! Fuck izu! Your so big!" I smirked and went harder "Damn your tight Mitsuki!"

We kept fucking, and cause of my OFA she came hard on me.

"I'm not done yet Mitsuki..." I forced her mouth on my dick and she complied quickly moaning while sucking. My dick felt good.

After about 20 minutes I came a huge load in her mouth and one her tits.

"Mmm, we should do this more often izu~"

After that I was panting but fell asleep soon