Lightning vs. Explosions

~Last time~

"Don't talk to my girlfriend like that Bakubitch!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Deku.... YOU'RE DEAD!"

~Now~

Bakugo got his hands up ready to fight while Izuku charged up his lightning. "You sure you wanna do this time bomb?"

Bakugo looked at Izuku with pure rage "Hell yeah."

Bakugo charged at Izuku "DIIIIIIIE!!!" Bakugo threw and explosive punch to Izuku's head he doged and threw a kick at Bakugo's side hitting him into the wall.

"Had enough?" "Deku... You should know by now... YOU'RE WEAK ASS WILL NOT DEFEAT ME!!!"

Izuku smirked and stayed calm while Bakugo was in rage. Blind with pride, his pride was gonna be his downfall. "Hey Bakugo... If you keep letting your pride blind you... You'll end up a villain."

Bakugo froze and his hair covered his eyes, but his mouth was wide open then it closed no remark, no insult, no yelling, he simply walked up to Izuku and said "Well... I guess I'm the villain now. What are you gonna do.... HERO?!" Izuku jumped away with a confused look "Wait you you're a..." "Thats right. I've been working with the villain's for some time now. They treat me better than you all did..."

Bakugo then ran and blasted himself out of the window and ran from the school

"Oh Bakugo.... Waht happened to you?"

Alright this si short. But! I hope this gives the viewers some action to look at whil I'm working on multiple stories at once. Trust it is not easy I have to have 10 ideas at once. I loose track a lot, so please forgive my crummy story. Laters!