Midnight too?!

Izuku POV

I woke up with someone on top of me it was dark but then a light from a car showed me who it was. "M-midnight?!" "Shhhh stay quiet... For now at least." I looked at her then she took off all of her clothes it was an instant boner "Oh my... Someone's happy to see this." She poked my dick a few times then started to suck it. I moaned and shuddered her touch was so fucking hot I was turned so hard.

She climbed on top of me and rode my dick "Oh Midoriya!" She kept riding me after about 20 minutes she screamed my name and came all over me then I came right after.

She got dressed then said, "If you want to have some more... extra credit. Ask me anytime." I nodded then she left and I said: "What the FUCK just happened???" 

~Next day~

"OH IZUKU!!!!" Mina hopped on her pussy grinded on me and I got hard after "Uhhh yeah?" She looked at me then smirked and put her hand down my pants "I want you. Now." I nodded and we went to the janitor closet "Okay. Now take me here and now big boy"

I grabbed Mina by her hips and fucked her hard "Oh Izuku! You're sooo big. I want you all the time!" I smacked her ass hard and she instantly came all over me "So you like being spanked *smirk* good to know" I spanked her some more and she was orgasming so bad she squirts everywhere. She was still cumming on me when we heard an alarm then, some screaming.

We got dressed and I looked outside to see people running and screaming about villains. So I grabbed Mina and we ran to the others.

When I saw Iida he was on some pipes, "EVERY ONE CALM DOWN! IT'S JUST THE PRESS WE NOT IN DANGER! I REPEAT: WE ARE NOT IN DANGER!!"

Everyone calmed down after that.

~Time skip after school~

Izuku POV

I can finally see mom. It's been so long

"Hey, mom! I'm home!" I walked in and saw my mom making some Ramon then she looked up and almost burst into tears

"My Babys finally home!!" She jumped me with a lot of hugs and kisses on my cheek. I hugged back tightly enough to show how much I missed her. 

"Do you want some katsudon?" I smiled hugely and shook my head 'yes' then went to take a shower.

After dinner, I went to my room and went to sleep my last thought was

"I am so glad things turned this way"

So sorry it's short!! I've been busy with high school, and homework. I will try to update my stories (The good ones) and all that today. So I love you all and I'll see you om the next book!