What Is that noise??

Uraraka POV

Uggghhhh, what is that noise?
"KEEP IT DOOOOWWWWWNNNN"
"The noise is getting louder???? Who the hell is doing this at 12am???"

No one's POV

Uraraka was going upstairs and she saw a whole bunch of people not students people all of the Christmas and Halloween lights up a ton of girls without shirts and there was a crowd of people around someone.

Izuku POV

Man... These chicks have some nice body's. I saw uraraka walking to me. "Hey Uraraka, what's up?"
"Are you serious?!" She looked mad as hell "What is it?" I was already bored
"It's 12am and you are what? Partying with random girls grinding on you?! What happened to you Izuku?" I looked at her and thought... Maybe we can fuck later on "Well I was hit by a beam woke up in Mina's room.. we fucked.. Jirou heard us.. I ate her out and then we played my songs, and you all went to bed. I went to party." She had a hint of lust in her eyes, she wanted me. "Wait you, Mina, and Jirou had sex?!" "Yes." "Omg... You know what? Fuck it!"

No one's POV

Uraraka hopped on Deku's lap and strated to grind on his cock "H-hey Deku?" "Ya?" "Can you fuck me real hard?" Deku picked her up carried her to the couch and stared her in the eye "I will fuck you so hard, you forget how to walk in the morning"

Deku took all of his clothes off and then stripped Uraraka naked I was about to shove my cock in her but she was to tight so...
"Ahhh DEKUUU" I slid my fingers in her pussy pumping one the two, then three and finally four "ah ah ah ahhh!!" Uraraka came all over my arm
I licked somebody it off and Uraraka blushed badly

Soon the party ended the people went home and it was just Uraraka and Deku left so they fucked the right way
Deku picked her up and smashed her on his dick and she gasped at first the she started moaning like hell the roof smelled like sex and was filled with lust but then the door opened

Momo POV
"What's all the noi-" when I got to the roof I saw Deku and Uraraka fucking "Oh. My. God." "M-m-momo?!?!" "Hey." Izuku was so nonchalant and Uraraka was a blushing mess "Okay I don't wanna know how this happened but I want in." I walked over to them me and Uraraka were on top of Izuku I had him eat me out while he fucked us we started to make out and grope each other "Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ahhhhh!!" Then we all came at once "that felt great... Let's threesome again." "How 'bouta sixsome?" I looked at Izuku. A sixsome? "With who?" "You two and Mina and Jirou and Tsuyu" " I'm down as long as I can sleep with Izuku I'm fine with whatever" "Me too"

Welp short chapter it's 7 am I'm going to bed goodnight