My harem is ruined?!

Iida's POV

'My god.. what is all that ruckus I hear at night.' "Good morning class! Let us take our seats and study the-" "Oh god shut up dude! You're beginning to piss me off." I looked around to see who said that, then I saw Midorya walk up to me annoyed "M-midorya?! Was that you?" "No, it was the fucking magic unicorn. Yes it was me!"

Izu POV

God this guy is an idiot. "W-why would you say such things to me?" "Because he can say what he wants!" Mina shouted as she walked over to me I decided to quickly make out with her for a bit she gave in and started to moan a bit.

"Oh god Izuku you taste better every time." This girl is so hot. "U-uh Midorya! Ashido! You cannot do that in school!" Iida chopped the air "Okay listen Tenya... If you keep pissing me off... YOU'LL FUCKING REGRET IT!! *Sigh* Okay baby lets go sit down for class." Mina only nods. Iida still stood there very angry I couldn't help but chuckle.

"And what is so fun Izuku?" "Huh? Oh its nothing motor legs, you just look so angry yet your not in the least bit scary hahahahaha" Man this guy is fun to make fun of.

"OI! Deku! Shut you're mouth damn it! Its getting annoying!" Bakugou shouted and walked up to Izuku

"Hey keep your stupid mouth sh-" "Can it pinky!"

"Don't talk to my girlfriend like that Bakubitch!"

Everyone looked at Izuku and was shocked but Bakugou was pissed

"Oh whats the matter? Where'd all the courage go? 

Bakugou only spoke two words 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You're Dead."