Welcome to your home

Colby's point of view
Today is the day Belle brings the babies home. Miles and Lydia. Belle chose the names as I was stumped. Miles has always been one of her favourite boy names, same with Shannon's actually. As for Lydia, Belle is too obsessed with musicals. I got the house baby-proofed and neat for the rest of my family's arrival. I brushed my hands against each other to dust off any dust. I scanned the nursery, "I did well".
A voice behind me responded, "So well, Colby. I love it". I turned around and smiled as I saw Belle holding Lydia and Miles.

Belle's point of view
Colby hugged me tight once I put the babies in their cots. He kissed my forehead then went to do the same to Miles and Lydia. "They look so healthy, we did well Belle". I smiled and nodded.
"Yeah... We did"
"Well, I texted the gang a bit before you arrived. They should all be here soon"
"I'm going to go sleep until they get here", I say as Colby kisses me and hugs me again. I go to our bed and fell asleep almost instantly.
*About a 16 minutes time skip*
I woke up when I heard knocking on the door and I went downstairs and saw Colby with Sam, Shannon, Jake, Corey, Brennen and Elton, who next to some buff kind of guy. "Aaron couldnt make it", said the buff guy.
"Thanks", I responded, "And you're Scotty Sire aren't you?"
"You got it", he smiled and made a clicking noise.

Brennen's point of view
I smiled in Belle's direction. I'm glad her and Colby are together. I shook my head softly. "Hey, can I hold the babies?"
"Sure thing bro", Colby responded.
"Thanks". I went to the cribs and picked them up, one by one, one on each hip. They were sleeping soundly. I smiled down at them and sat back down. "Who knew you two would create such beautiful babies, must get it all from Colby", I mocked.
Colby opened his mouth to say something but Belle shooshed him, "you're not wrong there bro".
'Hm, I am very wrong there... If only she could see it', I thought. Just then, a baby woke up. I passed the sleeping one too Elton, who started rocking her. I swayed Miles from side to side, softly shooshing him. I pressed his forehead to mine and whispered, "I love you Miles, it's okay, dont cry, everyone loves you here, you're safe". He quietened down.
"You're magic Brennen", exlaimed Belle, "It takes me way longer than that"
I laughed nervously, "yeah, I just have a magic touch I guess"
Sam piped up, "Just really good with babies"

Sam's point of view
I was sitting next to Brennen on the couch, and heard what he whispered. No one else did. I'm the only one here who knows his secret. It can never get out, it would ruin our group. Elton passed me Lydia (who had just woken up), and Brennen passed me Miles. I softly gave them both to Colby. Belle went out to get their food. She fed them quickly. Lydia started crying. "Shit, they need to be breastfed". Belle left with the two babies. Colby smiled discreetly, "god, welcome home Lydia and Miles"