Nursery

(I'm now 8 months in)
I grab my sheets and pull them over my head. "Come on Belle, get up", Shannon said as he was standing out my door, crossing his arms.
"I'm TIRED"
"I don't care boy! Get UP"
"Whyyyyyyyy?"
"Because, there's a surprise downstairs for you"
I grumble and get out of bed, following him downstairs. A lot of things are moved around. "Shannon..."
"You we're asleep for 20 FUCKING HOURS BELLE"
"Wha-" We got to Sam and Shannon's room. Well, what was left of it. "Where's all your stuff?"
"In the house down the road, Sam and I's new house. And the nursery shit is arriving in about...". Shannon checked his phone. "18 minutes"
"Well shit... Shannon, you guys didn't need to do this"
"Yes, we did. We had an agreement"
"Fuck You"
"No thanks, that's hetero".
I flipped him off and walked around, trying to find Colby. I found him outside unloading a small trailer. "What's all this?" He nodded to my stomach. "Oh, need help?" He shook his head.
As I walked away, Colby walked next to me holding a cute little box, "by the way, Corey is going to live with Jake, now that they're together and they've FINALLY planned everything out" I laugh and take the box from him, "but I said no helping"
"And I say I am", I reply as I poke my tongue out. He chuckled and hugged me softly.
He leaned in and whispered in my ear, "I love you Belle"
I turn around to look at him, "and I love you too Colby"
I helped fill and design the nursery. It looks so good now. I come out of the room and lock it. I go up to my room and put it in my bedside table. Colby comes up behind me and hugs me again. "You should get some sleep now". I grumble, but I oblige, and he lays next to me, and I soon fell asleep.