Epilogue and new stroy info

💕 I realized how heart breaking it is to end a story in the middle! 💕

💕So I'm giving yall and epilogue! read the whole thing and be sure to read the entire authors note at the end you won't be disappointed! Btw I kinda forgot a lot of what I wrote so tell me if I make a mistake! it's been like 6 months ok so forgive me please! ilyasm! thanks for 7.5 k read that is crazy I didn't even think it was good! 💕

Epilogue-
Kylie's pov
It's been a year since I meet taylor. I am 16 years old.

No we are not together. I was with Shawn for a good 8 months. but as his music got bigger we decided to split because I don't feel like we really loved each other.

Yes I do love him but I think it's best we stay friends! you know I really don't want to get into his way. he'll be sooooo big one day I know it.

When I told him he wasn't mad. I think we were both relived actually when we kissed I didn't feel anything. when we touched I wanted to pull away, we both felt that way. As friends we were never afraid to look at each other in the eye. We weren't going anywhere and I think we drifted apart we weren't friends like we were before.

But guess what! Aaron is fine with me dating! he realized I'm old enough and he has a girlfriend now and it would be the dickiest move to say I couldn't.

OMG I COMPLETELY FORGOT! Nash has a sister! I know Skylynn but he has another! she never comes around though and doesn't want to get into social media stuff. she lives with their dad. we instantly became friends! Her name is Peyton, Peyton Grier. I love her to death! shes younger than me, 15 years old. we go to the same school now. (A/n I know Nash's dad and Aaron don't like near each other but in this story they do) But I'm in 10th and she's in 9th.

So yeah I'm not really looking for love right now. I have so long to find myself. I mean I'm only 16 I have my whole life ahead of me.

I'm leaving for vidcon 2014 right now! ( a/n also magcon my story is now a year before it takes place sorry if it gets confusing I need it for my new book) yeah I started YouTube and I have 434,000 subscribers! crazy right I never knew people would watch me I guess being related to the of friend the biggest social media star kinda gets you somewhere. But I've final found a new obsession. I lose myself in videos. I love the idea of making other people happy be cause I know it worked for me, yes I was depressed but not anymore I love life! but haters need to back of cuz what they say doesn't get to me!

During vidcon I'm going to make lots of collaborations with loads of youtubers! like Caspar lee, Connor franta, zoella, Bethany mota, and loads more! I'm so excited! I cannot wait to get on the plane to LA!

Peyton is coming with me too! we are sharing a hotel room I heard Trevor Moran is going to be in the room across from us! We totally fan girl over him even we think he is a total hottie.

End of epilogue! I hope you liked confusion although I lost Interest in the Magcon boys I'll still support the for yall in my next book. tbh I didn't know where I was going with this boom
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
Authors note!

IM BACK YALL! IM SO SORRY!
💕
I'm really into o2l now. I mean I've watched them for a while like about a year. I've completely lost interest in Nash cam Matt ect. They aren't the same.
💕
So I'm working on a Trevor Moran fanfic and I'm already 15 chapters so it's already longer than this one! I'm so excited to do this because Trevor is bae!
💕
It's going to be called gasoline and it's really different from normal fan fictions and I think yall will like it!
💕
ASAP I will notify you! btw Peyton is in the picture! I have no idea who she is I just googled tumblr girls and found her! She is exactly what I pictured in my head!
💕
Yall have no idea how excited I am! it will Ve up before the end of the month!
💕
Ilyasm thanks for the support!
🙏
Comment if you're excited!
🙏
Fav if you'll read it
🙏
And follow me if you cant wait!
🙏
-Kylie