" What! Who is she?" She exclaimed.

" Riya." He said.

She thought about all the Riyas she knew and only one face flashed in front of her eyes. Once she realized which Riya he was talking about, she widened her eyes at him.

" You mean to say.....Riya Mathur?" She exclaimed grinning at him.

" Yes." He said smiling at her excitement.

" Wow! She is such a nice girl, why would she even refuse you?" She asked him.

" She doesn't have time for all this, she is just focused on her work." He replied sadly.

Anu stayed silent.

" I will go now." He said and got up.

" Where will you go at this time? Go and sleep in Siddharth's room." Anu said.

" No, it's alright. Don't worry....." He stopped talking when he saw her glaring at him.

" Where is his room?" He asked sighing.

" Upstairs." She said grinning at him which made him smile.

Karthik went and slept in Siddharth's room while Anu slept thinking about Siddharth.

******

Morning, while Karthik wanted to go, Anu's mom stopped him asking him to stay for the breakfast. And so he stayed and had his breakfast with this loving family.

" You should tell her." Anu said while he was walking towards his car.

" You know every girl dreams of her prince charming from her childhood itself. Every girl wants a man who would love and cherish her. Every girl dreams her happily ever after with a man whom she loves." Anu said smiling to him.

Karthik just looks at her.

" Maybe she is waiting for her prince charming. Maybe she is waiting for her Mr.Right. Maybe she wasn't interested because she hasn't met the right person." She said.

" If you tell her about your feelings then maybe she starts thinking about you too, maybe she can see her prince charming in you and maybe she can find her Mr.Right in you."  She said every single word with full of Hope and positivity.

And that made his heart swell with warmth and happiness because a hope had rise in him now.

" Thank you so much for giving me hope." He said hugging her.

She hugged him back and both had tears in their eyes.

Karthik left with a heavy heart bidding bye to her.

He looked at her back who is going inside the house and dialled a number on his phone. And when the call is answered he told the other person seriously gulping the lump formed in his throat.

" You need to come back......Soon, we don't have much time."

******

She looked at the book in her hand and smiled.

She was writing something in that book and all the time while writing she had been smiling.

Suddenly, her smile dropped and she stared off into the space thinking something deeply. A lone tear escaped from her eye.

She shook her head and started writing again but tears wouldn't stop. She didn't care to wipe them off as she continued writing.

She closed the book sighing loudly and thought about Siddharth. He should be back in India two days back itself but he didn't and he explained to her that something important had caught him up.